Monday:
Whooo! Woke up at 6am. And I swear I'm earlier than the time I wake up for school. I wake up at 6.15am during school time. HAHA! Met carnation and trained all the way to bukit gombak to meet ayana. Only to find out that Bukit Timah hill is at Bukit Batok. We waited for the taxi and there was like no taxi for us to take. Wow. How wonderful. waited for like 30 minutes? And still no taxi. So we went up to take the train towards bukit batok train station and it took us 4 trains to be able to squeeze in. There was no line at all. No point being civilised and try to queue if not I'll never ever get into the train. LOL.
So when we reached bukit batok... We tried to get a cab to Bukit Timah hill. So we were all dying cos no cab wants to stop to fetch us or the fact that there were no available cabs.
*NOTE*
Don't ever go on a hike on Monday.
Please wake up earlier in order to avoid the sun and the crowd.
Yupp so eventually we got to bukit timah hill and started our hike. The slope was so steep and we felt so loserish because all the old uncle and aunty can climb up without panting much. One old couple were even like listening to radio and chatting while climbing the steep slope while Ayana, Carnation and I were like -___-
Stop one!
We then went on climbing and here we are at the peak.
Its not even high. LOL. After that steep part. The rest were all easy gentle gradient alr.
And we had our subway breakfast. All the aunty and uncles around us were all doing push-ups and all while we were like eating. Really fail. LOL
We decide to go another way and like detour to see the singapore quarry which we didn't get to see because it was block. So that part was then the challenge and the real jungle path with steep steps and no proper pavements.
And we were so scared to climb down. In particularly, me. I was so so scared because the steps were all so steep. Not to mention that they're not even. We were like AHHHH SO SCARY and tried to climb down and on the way while going the long path... We saw this guy not wearing any shirt and was kinda washing up... We continued walking only to find this aunty who told us they blocked the quarry so we can't see it and she told us to climb 148 steps to go back. We were like "whoa. she comes everyday. She even knows the number of steps" We decided to turn back only to suffer climbing up. We were all crawling up the steps.. panting heavily!
And we stopped by the water area!
Being a joker.. I decided to taste the water. It tastes like ice mountain! And the water is super fresh, clean and shiok. Must have flown from the quarry or something. HAHA. Climbed all the way back and sang some campfire songs on the way.
And the reason why old people walk backwards down the steep slope is because it won't hurt their knee. Tried and tested. Its more gentle to the knee.
Took the bus to clementi to meet xenia and went to her house. Played wii and it was seriously damn funny. Especially the boxing one. We were all crazy.
Watched a movie then went home. :-)
Tuesday:
Woke up at 7am. I really need to stop sleeping at 2am every night. What is wrong with me. Wore sunglasses on the bus and kinda half sleep there. I think I'm so cool. Just kidding. And I was late. I bet Marissa and Michelle were angry but they decide to keep quiet or something. Ate breakfast and bused/walked to arandas country club to see the place with Beile, chua and marissa. Its huge. haha looking forward to chalet. Then took note of stuff for logistics and went to tampanies to watch Argos. I swear the first 1hour30minutes was so boring. I was half asleep, half texting and reading fanfics.. But then the last 30minutes was so exciting. I'm glad that I didn't fall asleep. And it was a history based movie. Boring one. HAHA.
Went ktv again. LOL sang and blabla. oldies, chinese, epop. Those that can sing with lesser techno. And went home.
Was super tired but I still slept at 2am.
Wednesday:
Guys, I have red hair. Okay yes I went to dye my hair red. So its basically red. But not red. But red.
My hair is so thick that in one bunch... It looks like dark brown hair and not dark red hair. But the top part is like WHOA RED. Idk luh. I should have gone for the lighter red to get dark red. Does that make sense?
On a brighter note, I probably won't have to dye back if I go to JC because its not very obvious. :P
But finally.. I am living my dream.
Shall dye my red properly in the future. :-) or maybe go for brown. Initially... I wanted this.








No comments:
Post a Comment