Tiring.
I don't know how to describe my job...

I... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I really enjoy it!
But being a promoter is really a tiring but exciting job. Each time I describe the bed sheets that I'm selling and try to promote them and close the deal, I feel damn shiok. Like its so shiok.
However, it was a tiring job. I swear it was really tiring. Standing there for 8-10 hours for 4 straight days is actually extremely tiring.
hehe but I'm taking this on a brighter note! I can lose weight! Since lunch is after 2pm... I eat at 4pm so that I'll just merge lunch and dinner together so that I can cut down on my calorie intake. I'm a freaking genius right! Of course. Plus I save money. The only hard part is when my tummy start to grumble at 1pm since I start work at around 11am or 12pm. But after 2pm-3pm... I actually don't feel hungry anymore. But I'll still have to eat right! Haha.
Besides, I've learnt many sales technique... In order to push the deal and convince them to buy it. And I've seen many different kind of people. Ranging from the ultimate choosy kind that take 1hour to decide on the colors etc to those that take 5minutes to decide. Haha.
Being a slightly impatient person... My heart kinda died when its the 1hour one.. But my default face is like :D so its okay. As long as I can close the deal, I don't mind waiting. But I learnt something!
Just say "Don't worry. Take your time to think. I'll be around here if you need help" and then take 3-4 steps back and go somewhere else and serve other people. :)
Yeap. Okay. I'm going to Isetan next week. From the 26/12/12 to 1/1/13. Its 7 days. In which I get double pay on the 1st. I don't exactly know what to do with the money because I can't bare to spend a single buck on buying something I don't exactly need. Because for 8hours, I only earn 44 bucks a day. What about my lunch and transport. lol. I'm beginning to sound like my mum. LIFE IS HARD.
Anyway. SNSD's comeback pictures are damn good.


But I'm still not a fan. Sorry. Haha. I'm just happy for sones that they get their comeback while EXO haven't get their comeback yet. Its tiring to wait you know? More tiring than my work. I've been waiting since October already.
I really hope that their comeback is after SNSD's.. Because SHINee's comeback is rumoured to be in Feburary.
OMG. I totally sound like a kpop person now.
Particular bands that I fangirl: exo, shinee, suju, B1A4, a bit of BTOBAP (btob and bap.. their dance battle damn good sia and they're so damn hot. zelo, minhyuk yadiyada!)
But I listen to too many... 100%, block B, 10cm, tvxq, BEAST, boyfriend, leeseungki, big bang, 2NE1, f(x), gg, infinite, kara, tara, miss A, wonder girls, BoA, juniel, AoA lalalalalala. Forget it. Too many to list. All the random music that I picked up and any how listen to one. Okay just like anyhow download the album and listen one. haha.
Have you heard this...
Its so damn good. I swear I love it so much. Its so sad, filled with a lot of emotions and meaningful too. Better than his previous album. Its such a pity that people actually think that kpop is rubbish and what not. Or like let snsd, suju, shinee etc the extremely well known ones define kpop. That kpop is full of techno and rubbish. To be honest, its better than english pop now. I used to think that kpop sucked even though the first kpop song I heard was from suju and I think its called Don't Don or something like that when I was in p5/p6...Then in sec one when it was the sorry sorry era.. lol. Its you when ryeowook tripped in the dance video (secretly.. over analysed by obsessed me. and a shadow walking in and out of the video half way. I swear I watched it like 10000 times or something). If I'm not wrong... around 2minutes plus. HAHAHA. I was laughing at it. But I used to love eunhyuk's chest thing.
Thats not the point. I thought lollipop was rubbish haha until it got addictive. Sec 2 was when I had this 5gb worth of kpop in my laptop because raphaella transfered them to my laptop while I was studying so I listened to all of them. Never thought that mr boogie was by f(x)! haha. Okay but that was a horrible song too. Omg in p5/p6 I used to love rain too. And Rainism is damn good.
Basically, I listen to songs that people will not listen no matter how good it is because its not by a famous or known band or person. Like I was talking to marissa once.. (no offence, marissa) that she said that she don't understand why people like kpop. Is it because of looks or what. Yeah. Looks. But thats not the point. They can sing. Do you think I'll actually like groups that is all about looks and can't sing? No what. Do I like girl groups that are just about looks? Do you think that some boys are actually good looking?
To be honest right, baekhyun is not really good looking on stage you know. Thats just the looks. But the way he brings himself on stage is very different, very charasmatic.
Kyuhyun is not as perfect as ever too you know? His face is not smooth like always. Can tell that he used to have quite a bit of acne issue. (I'm sorry if I offend. Kyu is my bias)
Sandeul got that derp look.. Not the goodlooking boy everyone is looking for you know.
Its the way they carry themself on stage. Something I just don't really get with english pop... Okay there are the xfactor ones that are really good.. And then there is one direction, ed sheeran, bieber. Yes bieber is quite charasmatic on stage. (I hope I don't feel ashsamed when I read this and whatever I said above in the future. To the future... me)

OMG and call me slow. This year's DJEARWORM SHINEBRIGHER... (UNITED STATE OF POP 2012) IS DAMN GOOD.
I know all the songs.... in and out. :P
But I wished that live while we're young is in it too...
I'm scared to go to work next week.. New environment, all by myself without aunty lucy or whoever...
Like no one else to show me how to clock in and everything.
I'm really scared. I'm so scared. You don't understand how I actually feel. I'm very scared. I enjoy my job but I'm very scared at isetan... What if I get lost.. or dk how to punch my card or where to go or what. And no one to ensure that I don't mess up sticking price tags... I'm very scared that I mess up you know. I did this before and all but I'm still scared on my own.
Never mind. xmas first!!!!
Went to eat bibimbab with shihui and vivian yesterday. Not as good as korea's but its damn shiok. I love it!
craving for it. whootwhoot!
Shopped yesterday and I want to buy a lot of stuff but its not a neccessity. So.. NO. DONT WASTE MONEY.
HAHA. okay. byebye!

No comments:
Post a Comment