13 December 2012

trouble trouble

11/12/12-12/12/12

Hello!
Mynah finally had a patrol chalet. Amazing huh. Okay, even though I wasn't in mynah from the start.. but according to shihui, it had been 5 years since mynah actually had a proper patrol outing. Since I was in sunflower.. I had my first patrol outing! And that was to east coast with like almost the entire patrol. Subsequently, sunflower had a few while mynah one kept failing. Last year's one failed terribly. Guess what? Only shi hui and I turned up. Sobs.

Without further ado... presenting the awkward patrol chalet!!!!! Mynah patrol chalet ft sunflower, morning glory and flowerpecker.
I don't care. I'm adding ft there. Haha cos I was the one who insisted and suggested it! I'm so thankful to wanyee and the other PLs who planned it together. Haha my consistent nagging paid off. I didn't waste saliva for nothing during the Olevel period huh!
Met Jillian, Carnation, Elisabeth, ShiHui and Melina in Bishan and went to get food for BBQ. I swear we are the mega aunties there. Especially me. I admit k. Everything must be CHEAP. Cash is tight you know.. I still have to eat till I get my allowance next month or my future pay. We wanted to buy breezers.. cos there were only 4 bottles and we got stopped by the aunty. :(
Bused 58 from Bishan bus interchange all the way to Pasir Ris bus interchange and most of us slept. Except like hui, me and mel? Idk. We didn't sit together!.
When we reached, we met amanda and we went cycling. Okay.. Melina, Carnation, lizzie and I went cycling. We cycled and boohoo it was about to rain like at the 40th minute. We couldn't even enjoy the sea and its much nicer at pasir ris.
Mental note to comeback. Omg and I was like talking on the phone to natalie while cycling. I swear it was damn scary.
Those idiots who can't find their way.
Anyway started the bbq when we reached the chalet and lizzie and I went out half way to get cup noodles, icecream soda and our breezer. No passion fruit for me :( I like passion fruit.
At least we managed to get through with 2 extra bottles and it was raining heavily when we get back. pssh. When we got back we played truth or dare. WTH. ME? TO DO GANGNAM STYLE? No way. did chicken dance in the end. Rest of the stuff are secret. Hehe what is said in the room stays a secret. The rained stopped and bbq again while I stayed behind and played mono deal with the sec ones and half the times like 0.0 idk what is going on. Cos I keep moving around and sophia and I just kept eating and eating the chicken wing. We even had a pile of chicken wing by the end of the game. LOL. So we kept playing until everyone left. Leaving the stay over batch. Carnation, Jillian, ShiHui, Amanda, Joan, Kelly, Sophia, Gladys and I. Drank our breezer while playing card games... We borrowed opener from some people next door. Once again. And left the room at like 12am plus to eat icecream. yay us!
Ate ice cream at macs, chat a little and had a creepy walk back our chalet. Its not in DTE. Its the Pasir ris chalet. I swear it was damn freaky and scary!!! This chalet cost $129 bucks. No security, no dvd player and the toilet is damn gross adn the tv sucks. Might as well pay extra a little and book dte.. $150. Got living room somemore. And 2 toilets. Less gross.
Watched the daylight MV together. Adam levine didn't appear. :( but the music video was really sad. Like sad. and touching. HAHA. like imagine 8 heads (amanda was bathing) bending to watch a video from a phone. Played taiti and I always end up as the asshole or the shit. Played cheat and I sucked at it too. I depended on Joan. But still... failure for life. Haha. Still suck at cheat.

Anyway.. ate cup noodles at 2am in the morning. We're damn good right. HAHA. And chat a little and slept at 4am.
ShiHui is the worst person to share a room with. Didn't really sleep much and then we checked out the next day. Ate macs and went home.

whoowhoo. I stole back all the unused cups and plates from the chalet so that greyguides can sue for the chalet! Its a waste to throw them away... :(

Happy birthday melly!


13/12/12
Sigh.. Watching love rain now. I love this drama. Its much better than nice guy. In my opinion. Nice guy is slightly ridiculous. Currently at episode 15. Will go more in dept about this drama after I finish but its worth the watch.
Omgomg and seungki's new album is damn good. I like the first song. Idk what is it. LOL ITS IN KOREAN! And currently I only know how to read basic korean like ga, gi, ba, na, an, nam... those basic ones.
I haven't learn the ren lookalike! and all..
Its damn good okay! Guy like me is really good too! by 100%.
Don't judge my current album collection. English songs are all at the bottom. My entire zune is messed up. Like all my latest english songs are all at the bottom? Don't make sense. Maybe because I installed and uninstalled zune and then reload all my songs at one go.. They just ran to the bottom.. :( And because I don't download them by album.. They're all like in this album called "unknown album" WTH. I'm too lazy to even give them a proper album cover, album name and type the artist name properly.
Anyway... I changed my phone to nokia lumia 820. 920 no stock and I decided to get 820 because its smaller and more feminine. :P And its cheaper by 100-200 bucks. Same OS different camera and glass. Just get the cheaper one luh. Its working perfectly fine. Just that.. whatsapp disappeared? I'm living fine without whatsapp anyway. I can't believe I'm saying this.. but I miss the little rat group. :( Since I have unlimited mms. And I currently have 4GB of data. M1 gave me 2 extra GB cos I'm a student and I recontract :P But I personally like the phone. Its very smooth with good camera. BUT ITS NOT USING ZUNE. its using some windows phone app which I don't like even though its likw 2x faster. zzz. I want to select stuff to transfer now and now.. I just transfered all my songs over. I don't know what shit I have in my phone now. I'm a hardcore user.. So battery life is much better now. YAYYYYY!!!!
And I got my job. Yes! Interact with more people! :) But I'm quite scared though. I'm afraid that I'm not up to standard. I've done promoting a few times at the guides shop but thats a different story. This time... Its the real world. I cannot afford to screw up. So I'm gonna try and give my best. Plus.. My chinese is REALLY not up to standard. I can read and write quite well (I used to) but now... I can't wait to get out of the house without getting nagged by my parents. Considering I go out almost everyday.
Okay. So.. I've decided to read this exo fanfic.. which is in Chinese. Its called 48 hours!
http://wapp.baidu.com/f?kz=1820645117&lp=7200
I've read reviews about it and people say its really good. Like its Kris' POV. And in 48 hours only 1 person will survive and I'm really scared to read. I read that luhan sacrificed his life for lay. And lay died quite badly in there. I think I may cry reading. Or I'll cry reading. But its really good. The bromance in there. And I've read about it on tumblr upteen number of times. People talking about it. So I'm prepping myself so that I won't spend like 48hours crying over a fanfic. Considering that its in Chinese... I'll have slight difficulties reading it.
Meeting Michelle and Marissa tmr! :-) Classmate time!



EXO-M御姐辣妈团forever | do not edit.
HE IS SO ADORABLE.

No comments: