01 December 2012

CRASH

Went hiking with Carnation, Xenia, Ayana and Vivian yesterday.
Okay, firstly, ayana, if you're reading this, I'm sorry for making you come so early k. I really am.
Haha and next... Carnation kng was like 30minutes late. -__- Wth? If not, we could have cycled under the less hot sun and hike under the less hot sun too. 30minutes makes a huge a difference. Never mind. Its okay. Forgiven. :P
Haha. It wasn't really a hike. I was more like strolling and all. But don't break my bubble. IT WAS A HIKE. Walked all the way from dakota to east coast park. I swear we would get lost if google maps didn't exist eh? (okay... the other time... Our unplanned trip to east coast park was purely without any maps cos I was able to recognise landmarks) Crossed roads and ran from one place to another and talked about random rubbish while walking to east coast park... And we reached!!!!
Here is our victory picture...
We then went to rent bikes! and cycled for about 6-7km? idk. I was following the board for the standard chartered marathon only. haha. And even did a good deed? chased a woman whose baby dropped her shoe and she initially ignored me! I had to run across the road to return her you know. (not really. no car at all) And then after that as we continued cycled... we found out another shoe. fml. so it was a good deed that is not really appreciated. ok wtv. that kid is so mischievous. sit on pram so shiok alr.. still have to take out shoe.
2hours later... Best exercise I've done ever since Olevels ended. LOL. was so tired... Not to mention that my ass hurt from cycling with those non-adjustable gears. Its obviously wrong. zzzz but I can't turn it so it was great difficulty to peddle on. But I got the hang of it on the way back to the kiosk. And so as long as I swerve right, I won't have difficulty riding on. And rode at super speed like what I used to do. Haha. I want to learn how to just cycle with one hand. Currently, I can only do with left hand... Right hand.. er not so stable but still can. Cos right hand is usually the one doing the controlling or me. And I wanna practise riding while standing up. The most I can do is 3-4 peddles and I automatically go back down to my seat. Turning is not a problem for me. So yeah. haha. Ever since Olevels ended.. that 3-4 weeks.. I stopped cycling. LOL. I cycle during olevels towards school and back. especially that 2 weeks break. Now that I have a lot of time, I swear I'm 10x lazier.
Slacked at KFC.. walked all the way to parkway parade since we were at the other end of east coast park and we were all aching in some way because of our 2hour cycle and mini hike before that and tada. Ate lunch and went home. RUSHED HOME TO WATCH MAMA AWARDS.



No comments: