03 January 2013

Here I stand

1st post of the year.. 900th post. Its been like 5-6 years since my entry?
Omg there is totally a lot to talk about..

Christmas post, resolution post, greyguides chalet, love rain post.... yadieyada and about my work too. I got a lot to talk about LOL. I actually wrote them out. As usual. LOL. On those papers that they don't want at isetan haha. Anyw.... new year resolutions...
  1. Stay healthy
  2. Lose weight
  3. save money like at least 50 bucks a month or something
  4. Be it JC or Poly... work hard and get promoted
  5. keep in touch with all my friends
  6. Learn more guitar skills (already did!:P)
  7. Be a good girl
  8. Be more responsible...
  9. Control my temper
  10. Stay happy
Yeap...
To be honest, I doubt I'll complete like half of it.. Everytime when I look back.. I wonder what was I doing. LOL.

Last year... when I read back at my blogpost, I was being damn reasonable la. This time I'm so greedy LOL. http://lil-light-of-mine-letitshine.blogspot.sg/2012/01/warzone.html
1) Study hard and get at least 10 points for Olevels
I can't say anything about this... er haven't get back yet?
2) Stay healthy
I guess so... Didn't fall sick this year.
3) Save money
Ermm I have savings from 2011 in my account. Plus 2012's.
I spent all of 2012's savings in my account last december. 2011's still in my account but I already eat in 20 bucks alr. sigh.. I need to transfer my moolah into savings account before I spend them again.
4) Enjoy life!
I did.. Even though it was hectic. Though it went wrong somewhere but it got better :)
 
LOL my study plan...
So I've decided.... to use my computer during my weekends to type notes (friday, saturdays and sundays) and leisure purpose and revise daily on what the teacher teach. I did :D And do my homework. Do math everyday especially the questions whatever the teacher teach and revise chemistry and physics. Tough to do everyday esp when very tired but I eventually got through it.  self do one comprehension a week for both english and chinese. (well, if the school gives, I'll just have to do all). Failed a little. -__-
Not only that, better read chinese newspaper and all. NOT AT ALL.
Sleep at 11pm daily! (actually I sleep eralier than this during school days but wtv) I might you know wake up earlier at 4am so that I can tweet to Harry if he happens to be online. Okay, he usually goes on at around 4am-5am. WTH???! HAHAHAHAHA. Okay I sleep at like 10.30 one. Sometimes 2am though. :\ idk. exam period is 10.30pm. The rest all like 1am or sth. And I don't ever wake up earlier.
Simple stuff? And better continue to pass my NAPFA. OMG I FAILED. Heh, I never cared and this year is gonna be a pass like all my previous years. :} Not silver. Just gonna get a bronze and continue to party like I always do! (: Shit la. I damn loser. I didn't even get a bronze. I hit silver for like my 5 items. and my 2.4 just like flunk....
 
Okay. Its very hard to say anything this year. I'm like school-less for now. Sigh... I'll talk about it when I feel like then. If I go to JC... I'm gonna like try and pass my NAPFA again.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg do you know working is actually pretty tiring... :\
I mean I was obsessed over it for the last 4 days but now I'm just like -____-
 
Overall, Isetan have a different feel from robinsons. Firstly, not to complain or bitch or sth... And don't laugh at me. :P I'm damn scared of my supervisor at Isetan scotts.
Even though she never pick on me or what but I've seen the way she scolded people. No Joke. It was like really scary. Plus she is so hard to approach... Each time I need to ask her to sign my price tag request form or ask for signage... Its always "later" before I can say that I'm desperate cos my goods are coming she walks away already. And I'm expected to make my signage. She is just so busy and so scary.
Sometimes it took me like 2hours just to find her and when I found her I need to chase her.
Wonderful.
 
The customers at isetan are very different... They go by the "only if I want to buy then approach your counter rule" if not they just walk past.
At times, there was like not even a single fly flying past. It was so hard to make sales.. Everyone go off to taka sq. Obviously... Carnation that side cheaper ma. There is nothing much for me to promote about since this time I'm in charge of angry bird/ hello kitty/ ben 10 bedsheets. Its like 喜欢就买 That kind of thing you know. I didn't get to flaunt my knowledge on bedsheets.
 
However, I've experienced something more different from the isetan private sales last Friday. Made a total of 18k$ sales from selling bedsheets.
16hours of work felt like 2 hours because there was a lot of things to do. Run in and run out. While 8hours of work felt like 16hours of work.
My angry birds singles were selling at 18bucks and it was sold out in 3hours. I was literally running in and out of the store. Who knows a pen knife might become so useful to you. I carry my penknife as if its my life because I need it to open all my cartons of bedsheets. And carrying cartons out of the store was like the most tiring job. Think I carried out 30 cartons? Plus the second round of stocks so its 40 cartons? Plus comfortors too k.
I didn't even have to promote that day. All I did was go in the store, cut box, carry it out, pour my bedsheets on empty wagon and the cycle repeats. Some aunties waited for like 4hours just for the second round of single bedsheets and they kept chasing me. As if my supplier is fast. Traffic jam plus beside me the happy call keep on delivering stocks LOL. they sould about 2000 items.
I forgot to mention that people were queueing at 0730 when I reported for work when the sales start at 0830? WTH. Crazy uh. And I had to squeeze my way through the staff entrace.
LOL I went back at like 12am... Literally run for the last train. haha. Then I walked home jamming to my music. And THE LIFT WAS NOT WORKING. the other was upgrading so I climbed 15 stories at 12.30am. Its not funny okay. I died. Luckily I have my music to accompany me throughout. Its so scary.
 
Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were just like -____- no one. Stoning session with the towel aunty, frying pan aunty, china lady aunty (I was damn nice... She left her name tag on the security guard table.. I kept for her and chase after her. But I failed k. So I passed it to the other aunty who promotes the same towel... She is quite nice. Taught me on bamboo towels and all) I helped all thea unty to fold towels haha.
Omg... Most people ask me if I'm chinese. I am a chinese. If anyone ask me again, I'm gonna flip all my wagons. I need a name tag that says 我是华人, 我可以讲华语! So I learnt to sell towels, fold towels hehe. I swear because I have to communicate with all the aunties around me, I spoke like 3x the amount of chinese for the entire year. (LOL because july-nov... I didn't even use chinese for good...)
 
Haha.. I think my chinese improved... *pats back*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah forgot about christmas post.
Everone came to my house for christmas (I mean my relatives) and like I was like watching mama awards with my aunty. LOL we were fangirling over like big bang. LOL. (she's not that old. 20+?)
Yepp and like little kids were almost smashing my ukulele. Almost had a heart attack when they almost dropped the pick into my acoutstic guitar and classical guitar.
Haha. Anyway: 全家副
 
FOOOOOOOD: 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyguides chalet was a blast.
Even though everything passed in a blink, I'm gonna miss those retarded times spent together playing card game after card game... Drinking little bit of breezers together. Eating cup noodles like late at night at 2am.
Having a jamming session at 11pm at night... And a guides meeting till 2.30am at night.
LOL not to forget the aunty times at fairprice when we buy everything the cheapest.
And the fact that we thought it was gonna rain cos there was lightning and we threw our entire bbq pit filled with 30 drumsticks. LOL. Its like a pool of chicken. LOL.
cycling with elisabeth, yifen, sharlene and xueying.. Ah, cardio. Its been a long time..
Molesting the chicken together. HAHA. or rubbing butter using barehands. We didn't have a bad tummy.
Gambling den for those playing cards with money and we were the noisest. LOL. there was the gambling team and the non-gambling team. hehehe. I'm obv the 1 cent also don't want to lose one lol so im part of the non-gamble team.
 
Eating icecream early in the morning after we wake up.
Fangirling with Jazlyn at night.
Eating cup noodles when we wake up.
Having a living room smell and look like we had a drunk party or something. I slept at 4am and woke up at 7am to clear up k!
When the man came in to check the chalet... His jaw literally dropped when he saw the kitchen. It looked like a mess. Sigh.. It totally did. Haha.
I'm gonna miss greyguides. Had so much fun with them... Hope to see them soon.
Vivian and I even came up with lame excuses for work... laughed so hard while walking back from dte to pasir ris mrt... (btw our location was aloha loyang.. we just went to dte to get some stuff only). Like pluck wisdom teeth and need to take 1 week MC. Or like I ate bbq food and have food poisoning. LOL. We're so lame.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. last part of this long and painful 'diary' entry.
love rain
This drama is a melodrama. I thought it was cos the starting part was really damn sad and all. Like it was really MELO-ish. It was so sad that they were not fated to be together.. Almost cried at the part when she left to the US.. The interaction between the 1970s yoona&geunsuk was really good. Like its totally 1970s.
Then came the 2012 yoona&geunsuk which was really good too. I was shocked at their ability to like act it out really well like...
quiet yoona > bubbly yoona.
shy geunsuk > asshole geunsuk.
And the way they dress too!
I totally love yoona's dressing style. So I totally changed my bias in SNSD to yoona. But she is like neither here nor there at singing or dancing la.
Anyway, this drama is like a totally worth to watch. Its comparable to nice guy..
Nice guy have a good plot but its quite unrealistic and complicated. The drama just keep flipping.... -____- So this one is like coincidence like but its more simplistic and practical.
However... the drama is supposed to be like MELOdrama. the ending was too happy. HAHAHAHAHA. But yoona looks really pretty.





SNSD's I got a boy is damn good. seriously its the best concept they ever had. I'm not a sone. But I honestly think that its the best even though the song is quite choppy but its seriously super addictive. -__- And I like the music video. They got rid of the bimbo barbie doll image... And I like their shoes HAHA. The song pointed out their vocals really well...
Then entire album is like really good. Except for dancing queen. Thought it was a low budget song.. (smart to record in 2008 and release in 2012 with IGAB teasers at the back -.-) I like romantic street and express 999.. Haha. Okay. SJM next. hopefully EXO is soon. Followed by SHINee~

No comments: