O level results are starting to creep me out.
If I don't do well... my dentist career will be gone. So I'm thinking... maybe I could do a few things in life. Probably something that I enjoy.
So I was thinking....
If I don't want to spend my life staring at the screen doing admin work, and if I don't want to spend my life doing mass comm or infomation technology (its like a work that require my ass planted on the chair)...maybe I can be a hairdresser/hair stylist?
Bet everyone reading this will never ever go to my shop right?
But I like to style people's hair. I may not be good at it but I can learn! Besides... I like to look at people's hair and wonder how they'll look like with different hairstyles.
I don't mind speaking to customers too. And it doesn't require me to sit around.

Perhaps... I can be a garden designer/gardener?
Okay thats just plain ridiculous. I've always wanted to create my own garden and grow lots of pretty plants.
Not only that, I see different stuff!!! Like different plants and all.
But working in Singapore as a garden designer is equilvalent to nothing right? Maybe I can take care of the plants in garden by the bay? There is like nothing much in Singapore to take care off or design right?
And do people just look down on someone taking care of grasses and trees?
I kind of respect them because without them, Singapore will be tree-less. And I know that they don't much. Even the future me won't earn much. Oh and can help to save the earth! :D
Or I can go overseas and help people design their gardens and once its done, I can come back to Singapore. Do abit of hairdressing and off to help people take care of their flowers, fruits and plants.
So its like 2 jobs at one go?

Okay... If I get through Olevels, Alevels and University...
either I'll be a dentist or a plastic surgeon.
But maybe plastic surgeon will be too much for me because I might screw up the person's face. I don't want to like keep doing someone's nose over and over again. The thought of helping people to do a nose job is okay but the thought of seeing them after the nose job might disgust me.
Apparently, I come to a point to accept double eyelids and a nose job. But injecting stuff into people's lips and body... Maybe not. I'll see if I can accept the fact....
So probably dentist will be a good one.
Then I can take up gardening as a past time or something. Or hairdressing.
I hope that when I read this post in the future... After my Olevel results, after my Alevel results/diploma, I hope that I'll make the right choice.
Maybe I might change my opinion in the future. I might. Who knows what the future holds.
Who knows that the almighty michievous me may end up as a teacher. Come to think of it... I might just be a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment