08 November 2012

The king 2 hearts

The King 2 Hearts-poster.jpg
So you can guess from the title what I was doing for the last 2 days.
I just finished watching the king 2 hearts last night at 1am. O's are not officially over and this is my unofficial freedom :-) Life is good.
Okay, so I watched the king 2 hearts because of lee seung ki. I must admit that the starting first 2 episode was shit boring. Really shit boring. But then when the king, Jae Ha's brother got killed and Jae Shin jumped off the cliff after that, the entire thing got interesting. I mean like thats when Jae Ha took the throne and have to start doing the work and try to find out who killed his brother and at the same time treat his North Korean Fiancee properly. Like because he went for the joint training thing (jae kang sent him cos he was an asshole and needs to learn his stuff properly). HAHA.
Well but there was a lot of suspense in the show cos you don't know who are the traitors and who is gonna get shot/killed aytime. Really eh. And its really sad that shikyung died cos of the king. The most loyal gaurd and friend of Jae ha. Thats the saddest part. Plus he and jaeshin... OMG.  And then this guy called john mayer owner of club M, is controlling everything and wants N and S to fight a war and wants the throne. So crazy right. But he is the one who murdered the brother because he thinks that jaeha will not last and all.
So the ending, they got married. King of south korea married an officer from the North and peace seems very likely.
you know what, I suck at summarising. Go and watch the drama.
HAHA but one gross part of the show is that hajiwon is approximately 10 years older than leeseungki I think. Thats really gross. :\ HAHA acting lovey dovey. And hajiwon's voice is too gentle and disgusting. Okay, maybe its my issue. Wtv.


HAHA, I'm gonna go watch to the beautiful you now. I'm damn slow la. HAHA everyone watch alr except for me. Cos I was a hardworking person and was studying and controlling myself so that I won't watch drama k. And exo is in episode 2.
Hope it wasn't disappointing like hana kimi. It was horrible. Take me home is good. I'm gonna buy the album and download it. HAHA then exo comeback, gonna be broke again cos I'm gonna buy the album, well I hope sabrina buy for me from korea if not I'm gonna be poor. Then B1A4 comeback next week, boyfriend comeback today. zzz where is exo. I don't mind watching another 20 over teasers you know :(

No comments: