
okay.. So far... I've only cleared English, Amath, Emath and Chinese (june)...
And I've taken paper 2 of chemistry, Social studies, Geography paper 1....
This is so ridiculous...
So basically, I'm left with 4 more subjects.
By the way I'm super pissed with the cambridge (sorry)... First.. the chemistry paper is not left hand friendly... Secondly... why do I have to spend 1/4 of my time flipping to and fro just to answer the question and see the question.. Can't they just give us lines or something... Even though I finished the paper 45 minutes before the time but then I was seriously pissed!!! hmpfh.
History is tomorrow.. Which means Combine humanities.... DONE. And physics paper 2 tomorrow.
6 November is geog paper 2.. And pure humanities done!
Geog paper was pretty okay... I thought it was quite easy actually but the fact that I used hurricane sandy and all in my examples just proves how rubbish I am cos I basically don't have much content in my textbook and I have to use my own content.. I'm glad I decided to read up a little on Hurricane Sandy...
HAHA.
Anyway, hope I didn't screw up English (I know I did), Emath and Amath and all the other papers that I took and I'm actually quite relaxed for tomorrow because I don't know whats there to study... Physics study what... Uh formulas, definition, memorise the way they answer. Idk, thats what I did and I don't know what to do know. History is just hopeless.. Just gonna crap my way through... Like how I did.. Just gonna recap my basic content and all. And yippie! I can't wait for tomorrow to be over!
And I'm gonna see aunty betty on Saturday! Looking forward to wear my guides uniform. :)
Ah, this is gonna be over soon. Anyway... I'm obsessed with exo. reading fanfics.. ^^ can't wait to see them on the 23rd... Baekhyun, Luhan OMG RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!

Okay bear with me k.
Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment