Im so tired. I barely did anything today apart from sleeping. -_- yes. In Vietnam. I can't believe I woke up at 5.30am and only slept for 2 hours 30 minutes. I didn't even know what was I doing at the airport. I was like -_- throughout. Still having withdrawal symptoms for the best concert in my life. Ps.. Still in sm wonderland. Or more like fantasizing.
So apparently, I got on the plane.. And I didn't know that the plane took off already. The next moment... I realised that I'm in Vietnam. So I slept for 3hours.
The weather here.. DAMN SHIOKKKK! its only 24 degree Celsius, not so hot and not so cold. Its fantastic! Unlike Singapore. freaking hot or freaking cold. -_-
So we got on a car that fetched us all the way to Ha Long Bay.. Its like 106km from Hanoi to Ha Long... 3hours ride. Omg. I slept again ok. Im amazing. I know. My neck is aching like crazy. Then check in.. Blablabla. And then found out my brother and I are sharing the same room. Luckily.. Its 2 single beds. Haha, our room is a mess compared to our parents one. (shall elaborate on that later)
We then headed off to er walk?
Crossing the roads here.. Is like committing suicide... NO TRAFFIC LIGHT. NOTHING. they just horn at you and they don't bother to slow down AT ALL. I was so scared while crossing the road... We made it to the beach (safely) and took a few pictures before finding a place to eat dinner. It is said that ha long have the freshest seafood in the world.
(I can't eat seafood) but I tried their Vietnam special. The fat beehoon? And the sour fish soup? The fish is damn fresh. (duh, beach is just opposite. They just caught it) the omelette is damn good too. And the fried rice is amazing. I love it! Haha. Fried noodles too. Basically, I ate my brother's, mother's and father's food. Greedy me. Ok, not a lot. Like 2 scoops each. :P
Then walked and looked at the market and all.. I was wondering if we are the only tourists here? :| or what? 5km later (almost died) reached the bridge or sth. And we stoned. It was dark at 5pm. Can you believe it? And the bridge didn't light up. So we walked 5km for nothing. No. 10km. Walked all the way back.
here I am at the hotel, spending 3hours on tumblr, spazzing like mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment