23 November 2012

Graduation Night 22/11/12

To be honest, I dreaded last night a lot because it will be fashion judgement day or something.
Really. Everyone dress until so pretty and then.. I'm like under-dressed. Plus my make-up is so basic.. Just mascara and eyeliner. apparently, sarah sucks at drawing eyeliner. Think I'm better off drawing for myself. Lol. Plus I used pencil eyeliner.. Whereas everyone used gel eyeliner. And eyeshadow and all zzz..
Haha. Sarah, Amanda and Beatrice came to my house to preprare. Whoooo.
And it was so hard to draw eyeliner for beatrice!! Usually people draw at the roots of the eyelashes. But hers.. draw and draw and draw still cannot see anything. I think she'll need to use gel. pfft.
Asking amanda to do the touch up because I gave up.
 
Well, we thought we would be late... Its not my fault.. They were all watching stuff and playing games.. Okay, not thought. We were late. We cabbed down to orchard hotel.. And almost everyone were late. -.- So expected. Bet thats why they purposely say gather at 5pm when dinner freaking starts at 8!?
Haha then saw other people then it was rehearsal. After that.. it was mega picture spam. LOL

camwhoring with teresa.

And with marissa and stella.
So after that was hardcore picture after picture. I swear... my entire face is aching cos I'm overs smiling... Even though my default face is :) haha.
But really! It was tiring!!!! HAHAHA and my feet hurt from trying to tiptoe with heels, and running around or just walking like some ah-lian! Only slight attempt to be a fine and gentle lady. Even ms yee shook her head when she saw me running in through the walk way thing. or wtv its called.
So after that were speeches after speeches. And half the time I was complaining like when is food. I was so hungry I swear I could finish everything up lor! Okay in fact.. I ate a lot. So there was the dramatic entrance of the first dish. -.- WTF. I just want to eat. Then after that were class videos... Then performance. And awards. blabla. And then we all went to look for teachers to take picture with. Mdm suah looks really pretty!
After that was family dance, followed by line dancing. I swear we're the best. We're really the best. Everyone starts taking out shoes and all. LOL. really can't dance in heels you see. 10 years of this dance. Can't get enough of it. Love it so much!!!! hahaha but that was kind of the best part of the night in my opinion. I bet the hotel people were like "omg weird girls doing line dancing and some dance" Oh yeah before that was the lighting of candles... Pass it on.
After that was the school song. Everyone sang with gusto. Never thought this day would actualy come. Really. hahah sounds like a loser but I've been singing this for 10 years and I still don't know the actual lyrics. It was so rare to see everyone sing.. And I bet we were actually louder than the music.
After that.. end and class picture.
And then amanda's dad fetched me home. :D

These 10 years were well spent in st nicks. Thats like 5/8 out of my life in st nicks. Absolutely love 4Unity'12 and greyguides... Thanks for everything. For being with me through. Love you guys. :)

psps don't judge me for looking like crap.
gonna miss st nicks...
SMtown later. gonna meet cheryll soon. then meet abi and ryna. :P
EXO EXO EXO so near yet so far.