Hello!
Im currently having withdrawal symptoms now from the smtown concert yesterday night. Or.. Tonight. Technically, yesterday, 23/11/12. Its the best concert that I've ever been to and I literally screamed my lungs out. I can't even speak properly any more. My throat hurts like mad. I wonder how Am I going to survive tmr... I've dreamt of this day many times. Watching exo, shinee, fx, tvxq and suju was something I've been looking forward to since abi managed to get the tickets. Even though ryna screwed up when she tried to book the VIP seats by pressing the wrong one.. Which are indeed VIP and I swear, better than moshpit cos the stage is just right in front, im still glad that I am able to see and hear them life even from a far. Some people may call me crazy but I think spending approximate $230 is worth it. I've truly enjoyed myself throughout the entire concert despite the rain. Here comes spazzing since everyone is probably sleeping now.
So first was fx omg. Krystal is so hot. And so much prettier than Jessica. Totally love amber and sulli too! Haha. luna fell I think. Slippery stage :-( hope that she is fine. Anyw, fx was really good. When they danced electric shock when it rained.. In heels... I swear I admire them so much. In the rain in heels... Singing and all. Ahhh Krystal and amber!! And abi and I were like screaming like mad when it rained and cheered 10x louder. Who says that the concert is Sian when in rained? Everyone screamed 10x louder. And we were like "nanananana electric shock. E E E ELECTRIC SHOCK!" "ELECTRIC SHOCK" totally went mad. The mood was insane.
Omg next, EXO. they were the main reason why I decided to waste my dad's money (he says that he'll pay and that I should go). Shit I went mad. I swear. I was totally crazy when they sang history. (even though yixing slipped.. Its okay. Still love him and support him xx) I was like screaming name after name. And when exo m came in I was like ahhhhh ahhh Chen and kris. Then mama too. I totally squealed like my ass off. I've totally imagined myself watching them live in person so many times.. And finally, a dream/ an imagination come true! Ahh and then like a g6 when Kris, amber and key performed.. I have no idea who was I screaming for. I love all of them! And key is my bias in SHINee, amber is also one of my bias in fx and Kris is one of my bias in exo. So wonderful right. I was just screaming and screaming. Oh how I wished I was sitting at the vip seats there. .. Then I can see them up close. Kris voice is so deep and key is so sexyy. I love his hair so much! I wanna touch it. Then was DJ got us falling in love again, TTS and exo. Omg luhan's baby face. Omg omg. And his English. Ahh so sexy. And chanyeol's rap was insane. I love him. Really deep and yet sexy voice! D.O was like O.O. I love his hair. I just wanna touch it. He is so cute. Sehun my darling too. Omgomgomg! And and baekhyun, Chen (honestly, idk who else.. Cos I was concentrating TOO MUCH on them..) their voice sends shivers down my spine. In a good way. Baekhyun's sexy eyeliner. And chen's handsome and cute face. Baekhyun ahhhhh ultimate bias. EXO IS JUST SO GOOD THAT IM MAD AND OVER SPAZZING ABOUT THEM!!! I wanna see them live again. I really want. And I hope they comeback soon. If not I can jump into the Singapore river and kill myself soon. Suho is so handsome. Omg omg and maxstep! Can't they perform maxstep! Like the entire thing. KAI looks so stunning there. So hot and handsome. Lulu too! they're so close yet so far.




SHINee's performances were spectacular.. I love the remix version of Lucifer and Ring ding dong.. Im glad minho is there. I totally screamed when it was key and taemin. Taemin is so cute! My pretty boy! Was screaming like mad. Juliette was awesome too! Omg that moment when they dance in water for love like oxygen. So hot!! I was concentraing more on taemin though. Finally a dream to see shinee also came through. I admire them for dancing Sherlock in the rain. So glad they didn't fall. And it was raining quite heavily when they danced to Sherlock. Ultimate spazzing look. Abi and I was s screaming like mad. Omg and jonghyun + taemin's rap. Although jjong dropped the mike.. I dont really care anyway. Was like concentrating more on his abs. They're just so.. Attractive. I wanna like touch it and I'll not comment any further.
BoA was awesome too! She is the only female artist I've looked up too since young... Despite the plastic surgeries. I just love her. She is so hot. Totally screamed like crazy when she sang hurricane Venus!!! And when she danced to only one. Her English is not bad too! I like the way she says "its so hot". Whoa. Sexy ladyyyy there.
SUJU was fabulous too! I've seen them for ss4. So I've seen them twice this year.. I miss leader leeteuk and I want siwon back. Omg the fanchant was insane. I love the fanchant. Totally remembered them since ss4. So sad they didn't sing SPY .. Oh yeah and eunhyuk was so funny today. He was like he can speak singlish. And he kept saying "I love you la" and "I miss you la" and shindong was like "add la at the back can alr?" lol. Hahaha and at the end of the concert.. When eunhyuk say "I love you la" again. Totally spazzed and almost died. He is so adorable. I love suju!!! Hope everyone comes back asap. Though im there at the start 2nd/3rd year after debut and I disappeared cos I got bored and no one knew them at all.... But im back again. Don't judge me k. :P PS I still cannot recognise 2-3 people. Failure for life. Still.. Suju 101! Heechul come back soon!!
Next was like snsd. Omg I must admit that they're quite good.. Im not a fan of them and I actually dislike them for plastic surgery and lack of talent. Maybe im just biased and all but I totally screamed at twinkle! Seohyun's voice is so freaking good. And like taeyeon's voice magical. Its just so strong. Haha. I even sang along when they performed the boys when it was raining. You can like totally hear everyone screaming "GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT" lol. The mood was like insane. Not even Sian lor. Hope that they all dont fall sick.
TVXQ was really good too. My favourite performance? Mirotic. That. Scream. That. I've spazzed about with Melina since sec 1/2. I finally heard it. Live. With my OWN ears. I miss them as 5.. I like yoochun and junsu most. :( and omg omg. Catch me is really good too. It was raining.. :'( and abi and I sang and screamed the loudest we could. "CATCH ME CATCH ME" Totally enjoyed it. The dance is so cool. Like REALLY COOL. and they dance to humanoid too! Humanoid!! Its so catchy! Hope they release the music video soon.
okay idk much about kangta. But he have good vocals.
This is indeed one of the best concerts ever. Even though im quite far away im just like seeing stick man.. But its ok. Im satisfied for now. The rain definitely did not dampen the mood. Instead, everyone were more hyped up. Including me. And im really insane now. I can't believe it. Even though im 5/8 epop.. But I got a feeling that its 1/2 now. Haha. Withdrawal symptoms now. Its really late now. Like at 2.24am in the morning and im still spazzing.. I've to wake up at 5.30 later to catch my flight to Vietnam with my family. So basically im screwed. If smtown comes next year. IM GOING. IM REALLY GOING. sometimes, I wish that infinite, b1a4 and boyfriend are under sm too. Then I'll be over spazzing. too many favourite boy bands in one night can just cause me to faint. Sigh.. Time passes so fast when you're having too much fun.
So first was fx omg. Krystal is so hot. And so much prettier than Jessica. Totally love amber and sulli too! Haha. luna fell I think. Slippery stage :-( hope that she is fine. Anyw, fx was really good. When they danced electric shock when it rained.. In heels... I swear I admire them so much. In the rain in heels... Singing and all. Ahhh Krystal and amber!! And abi and I were like screaming like mad when it rained and cheered 10x louder. Who says that the concert is Sian when in rained? Everyone screamed 10x louder. And we were like "nanananana electric shock. E E E ELECTRIC SHOCK!" "ELECTRIC SHOCK" totally went mad. The mood was insane.
Omg next, EXO. they were the main reason why I decided to waste my dad's money (he says that he'll pay and that I should go). Shit I went mad. I swear. I was totally crazy when they sang history. (even though yixing slipped.. Its okay. Still love him and support him xx) I was like screaming name after name. And when exo m came in I was like ahhhhh ahhh Chen and kris. Then mama too. I totally squealed like my ass off. I've totally imagined myself watching them live in person so many times.. And finally, a dream/ an imagination come true! Ahh and then like a g6 when Kris, amber and key performed.. I have no idea who was I screaming for. I love all of them! And key is my bias in SHINee, amber is also one of my bias in fx and Kris is one of my bias in exo. So wonderful right. I was just screaming and screaming. Oh how I wished I was sitting at the vip seats there. .. Then I can see them up close. Kris voice is so deep and key is so sexyy. I love his hair so much! I wanna touch it. Then was DJ got us falling in love again, TTS and exo. Omg luhan's baby face. Omg omg. And his English. Ahh so sexy. And chanyeol's rap was insane. I love him. Really deep and yet sexy voice! D.O was like O.O. I love his hair. I just wanna touch it. He is so cute. Sehun my darling too. Omgomgomg! And and baekhyun, Chen (honestly, idk who else.. Cos I was concentrating TOO MUCH on them..) their voice sends shivers down my spine. In a good way. Baekhyun's sexy eyeliner. And chen's handsome and cute face. Baekhyun ahhhhh ultimate bias. EXO IS JUST SO GOOD THAT IM MAD AND OVER SPAZZING ABOUT THEM!!! I wanna see them live again. I really want. And I hope they comeback soon. If not I can jump into the Singapore river and kill myself soon. Suho is so handsome. Omg omg and maxstep! Can't they perform maxstep! Like the entire thing. KAI looks so stunning there. So hot and handsome. Lulu too! they're so close yet so far.




SHINee's performances were spectacular.. I love the remix version of Lucifer and Ring ding dong.. Im glad minho is there. I totally screamed when it was key and taemin. Taemin is so cute! My pretty boy! Was screaming like mad. Juliette was awesome too! Omg that moment when they dance in water for love like oxygen. So hot!! I was concentraing more on taemin though. Finally a dream to see shinee also came through. I admire them for dancing Sherlock in the rain. So glad they didn't fall. And it was raining quite heavily when they danced to Sherlock. Ultimate spazzing look. Abi and I was s screaming like mad. Omg and jonghyun + taemin's rap. Although jjong dropped the mike.. I dont really care anyway. Was like concentrating more on his abs. They're just so.. Attractive. I wanna like touch it and I'll not comment any further.
BoA was awesome too! She is the only female artist I've looked up too since young... Despite the plastic surgeries. I just love her. She is so hot. Totally screamed like crazy when she sang hurricane Venus!!! And when she danced to only one. Her English is not bad too! I like the way she says "its so hot". Whoa. Sexy ladyyyy there.
SUJU was fabulous too! I've seen them for ss4. So I've seen them twice this year.. I miss leader leeteuk and I want siwon back. Omg the fanchant was insane. I love the fanchant. Totally remembered them since ss4. So sad they didn't sing SPY .. Oh yeah and eunhyuk was so funny today. He was like he can speak singlish. And he kept saying "I love you la" and "I miss you la" and shindong was like "add la at the back can alr?" lol. Hahaha and at the end of the concert.. When eunhyuk say "I love you la" again. Totally spazzed and almost died. He is so adorable. I love suju!!! Hope everyone comes back asap. Though im there at the start 2nd/3rd year after debut and I disappeared cos I got bored and no one knew them at all.... But im back again. Don't judge me k. :P PS I still cannot recognise 2-3 people. Failure for life. Still.. Suju 101! Heechul come back soon!!
Next was like snsd. Omg I must admit that they're quite good.. Im not a fan of them and I actually dislike them for plastic surgery and lack of talent. Maybe im just biased and all but I totally screamed at twinkle! Seohyun's voice is so freaking good. And like taeyeon's voice magical. Its just so strong. Haha. I even sang along when they performed the boys when it was raining. You can like totally hear everyone screaming "GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT" lol. The mood was like insane. Not even Sian lor. Hope that they all dont fall sick.
TVXQ was really good too. My favourite performance? Mirotic. That. Scream. That. I've spazzed about with Melina since sec 1/2. I finally heard it. Live. With my OWN ears. I miss them as 5.. I like yoochun and junsu most. :( and omg omg. Catch me is really good too. It was raining.. :'( and abi and I sang and screamed the loudest we could. "CATCH ME CATCH ME" Totally enjoyed it. The dance is so cool. Like REALLY COOL. and they dance to humanoid too! Humanoid!! Its so catchy! Hope they release the music video soon.
okay idk much about kangta. But he have good vocals.
This is indeed one of the best concerts ever. Even though im quite far away im just like seeing stick man.. But its ok. Im satisfied for now. The rain definitely did not dampen the mood. Instead, everyone were more hyped up. Including me. And im really insane now. I can't believe it. Even though im 5/8 epop.. But I got a feeling that its 1/2 now. Haha. Withdrawal symptoms now. Its really late now. Like at 2.24am in the morning and im still spazzing.. I've to wake up at 5.30 later to catch my flight to Vietnam with my family. So basically im screwed. If smtown comes next year. IM GOING. IM REALLY GOING. sometimes, I wish that infinite, b1a4 and boyfriend are under sm too. Then I'll be over spazzing. too many favourite boy bands in one night can just cause me to faint. Sigh.. Time passes so fast when you're having too much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment