I'm blogging this post because... I just feel like. I just chalked my hair red... So here is a picture... I seldom take pictures of myself. So I don't know how to take a proper shot.. blabla. wtv.
Okayokay. stop laughing. I really want to highlight/dye my hair red. But then sure confirm kenna scolded. Plus if I go to JC, I'll have to dye back right? to black? I won't be surprised if I get scolded by my parents tonight. I'm probably gonna stain my entire pillow red tonight. because of the chalk. bahhhhhh. Sian... Sometimes, I want to grow older so that I can do whatever I want... without getting judged and all. HAHA
Anyway! Os ended. Finally. I don't know what I was doing for the past few days.. I was like watching faith the great doctor.. (I'll talk about it later.) And guess what.. I've dreamt of this day like 100 over tiems. Not dream in my sleep. Like day dream... And its here! This is the day the lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad! Haha. Actually, I don't feel like its over. It just feels like another paper is over. But... Its over. So I'm really happy now and then I went shopping for prom. Its so hard to buy a dress. I got a feeling that I'm gonna be the only one underdressed. So mahfan, cannot this cannot that. I bet everyone really went to get a prom dress while I'm like... CHEAPER THE BETTER. HAHAHA. Believe it or not... I only spent 56 bucks on prom. And best part is that the dress cost $27 while my shoes cost $29... And I shopped from approximately 12pm to 7pm. My legs are currently as sore as hell.. And I just find every chance to sit down. And now when I sit down, my back is aching.. SO BADLY. I'm old. sigh...
Gonna embarrass myself during prom/gradnight. Maybe I'll be the joke of the day... Sian..
Haha.. So I've spent.. the days leading up to my chemistry paper 1 and physics paper 1... Watching faith. I took 4 days to finish.
Its another time travel show. OMG I like her hair. HAHA. Okay thats not the point... The point is.. this THIS DRAMA IS DAMN GOOD.
I was so excited throughout the drama because honestly, I don't know what might happen and like the bad guys are just so bad. I like eumja hahah the pipe guy that kills people by playing that instrument... Okay but he died in the end. So sad. I was hoping that he turn into a good guy or something. HAHA. This drama is a lot better than The kind 2 hearts and to the beautiful you. Its just so interesting. Like there are many stuff revealed. (don't read if you haven't watch)
Like its revealed that she is the ledgendary hwa ta.. And she knows what will happen to minho (forgot his name in the show) and saves his life!
And its super sweet too. the entire show is just sweet when the entire romance part comes out and how he tries to show his affections for her... Omg and the bad guy who wants the throne.. Everything is just unexpected.. Its hard to predict what is next.
Oh yeah.. the ended was confusing though.. It was actually a time loop. Like she went back to the future to take her stuff and went into the thing but ended up as hwata. she went back again and went in and thats were she saw minho waiting for her.. even though its 5 years later. I don't know why 5 years later.
BUT THE LAST EPISODE IS JUST SO EXCITINGG!!!!!!!! Last few episode. haha. And its so sad that my favourite doctor died. Omg saddest ever can. :( he protected her antitode that she was trying out because she got poisoned... and died when eumja and his sister (with the fire power) killed the entire medical place because they want to grab her and drag her to the gates of 'heaven' which is the future.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to nice guy. Just waited so long to watch it. I'm just excited to see soong joong ki act! Haha. He is cute and the show is just interesting! I red the sypnopisis.
haha. Sick in the mind. I know.
Okay mission for next few days:
watch nice guy
pack my room
don't over eat if not I cannot fit in into my dress :(
convince my parents that dying hair is okay (actually. doubt they mind. but they mind. idk la. its my hair right?)
read my readers digest that I didn't read.
read books. (omg actual books. smell so goood!)
I'm dreading grad night. sigh...
Hear janus if you haven't. I love this album a lot. I don't know why. HAHA.
And B1A4's tried to walk. Its really good! haha. Its magical! Its just so them!
When is exo coming back. Wait for so long le. :{
hehe. okay. exo for you.
Sehun's hair is the best.

HAHA GO GREEN GUYS!
Byebye!!!!!
preparing myself to get scolded...




No comments:
Post a Comment