27 November 2012

Vietnam Day 4

Time now: SINGAPORE TIME 6.20PM Sigh, last day here and Im in the airport waiting to board the plane now. Time passes so fast when you've been sleeping. Im typing this post as slow as I can because if I finish this blogpost, I will not have anything to do on the plane since I'm taking budget air and it is so boring. What to do.. There is like no Singapore airlines to Hanoi.. And if so.. Pay twice the amount just to watch movies on the plane? DREAM ON. I rather take that extra 200 bucks x4(my mum, dad and bro) to buy 320 plates of chicken rice. (kidding. I don't eat chicken rice. Maybe mixed vegetable rice) So I actually intend to blog on the plane. BUT, IM SO BORED HERE. PFFT. Unlike my mother, brother and father, I did not download any movies on my phone. Well, for my dad, his tablet. I got away with boredom on the first day because I slept through the flight. And i swear if I fall asleep on the plane this time, I will not be able to sleep tonight. basically, today was spent lazing around. Haha. Went to Ho Chi Minh maloseum (no idea how to spell that) to see his body.
view of lake from hotel room.
 
That place is huge. Including the museum. I'd like to learn more about him if my parents are willing to spend some money to enter the museum and to see his house. Unfortunately, they are so stingy that they are not willing to change some USD to Vietnam money. I really want to learn more about this great guy! Instead of just reading about him on internet. -_- pfft.
Walked all the way by west lake to see the pagoda before entering some random hotel to pee and then ate KFC. we're reluctant to eat by the road side cos it doesn't seem hygienic! Really! The road is so dusty and all.
I am still amused by the fact that there are no accidents or whatsoever. I didn't even die from crossing the road with tonnes of motorbikes and cars.. I just crossed the freaking road without caring. Lol. They just honk their ass off at you and then avoid you and drive either in front or behind you. Maybe they can invite me to become the conductor of the car horn orchestra. Okay, I dont make sense. :S Haha so I went back to the hotel after lunch and slept. Yes, sleeping is my hobby since I've been sleeping for 4-6hours during the holidays. I think I'll probably just sleep after I finish typing this. By the way, im on the plane now. And the rest of the day spent lazing around the airport doing nothing. Its more interesting than the langkawi airport. More food place and free WiFi.

Overall, I am sure that I'll have to go back to Vietnam in the future. This trip is too short for my liking. Yes, I've walked on the streets and experienced a little bit of their life... But I've yet to visit the towers, all the museums etc. All because my parents dont want to spend money and so we just take a picture outside. Pfft. So when I earn enough in the future and if they're keen in visiting again.. All those museums (my dad 101% won't wanna come. Lol) I'll take them there. Or I'll just travel alone. Sometimes, I feel that travelling alone is the best. Vietnam is a lovely place. People are really pretty there. Their eyelids are amazing. Haha. Okay, and apart from people being aggressive, not as bad as china though, its a good place to travel. Its very different from Singapore. No train, nothing. I wonder how they survive. Hanoi itself is pretty big . Life is pretty much carefree there in Vietnam. You can literally see kids there playing along the streets and cycling to school in groups. Or people sitting by the roadside drinking coffee.

Mental note: come back to Vietnam again, tour finish Hanoi, go to ho chi Minh city, sit their train/rail/wtv to sabah(is that how I spell?) and fish in ha long bay. Haha! if i go to Vietnam again around this time, I'll make sure I wear jeans and bring more Vietnam money and not like my parents who brought a bunch of USD and are unwilling to spend or change. Wear proper shoes. okay. Byebye. Time: 8.05pm. Btw, if you go to Vietnam, please try their coffee. Don't add sugar or milk if not it will be so gross. Just taste the actual thing. Its fragrant k! Brand G7. Bought some back. :P

No comments: