26 November 2012

Vietnam Day 3

Hanoi. 3hours ride to Hanoi. I almost died on the car because it was so uncomfortable... I was sleeping and my neck started to ache badly. And I've heard uh the entire red album, the entire take me home album, entire janus album. Entire itB1A4 album.

To be honest, I was sleeping so I dont know what was I listening to. We then arrived at Sheraton hotel. :-) and my brother and I were left to roam around the entire hotel. Haha. We just ended up hogging the internet area. Lol. Desperate need to stalk exo and one direction. I need to go to my list to stalk one direction cos exo one over spam. Life of a Fangirl. Then up to the room... Daddy picked us up. There is no free WiFi in the hotel room for a 4-5 star hotel -_- unlike halong.. WiFi all over the hotel. Cabbed all the way to Hong tiem lake and walked to see the red bridge. Zzz crossing the roads here is still a nightmare even though i got used to it and I survived crossing the roads pretty well. Look! Here I am! They dont follow the traffic light.
Lol finally saw traffic light. The lake is huge and the bridge is pretty. There are even people fishing there.

went to eat at some BBQ chicken place cos there was simply NO other food apart from KFC and expensive restaurants and cafe in which, I ate for dinner later. Walked around the old squatters where my mum told me its like Singapore in the past. Damn. Those people just hogged us to by their stuff. It was really interesting to see them sell and set up their stalls.

we walked many rounds and got lost. To be honest, I didn't know where the hell were we. We then went into a nearby hotel to grab a map and at the same time.. Use the loo. Haha and use some internet there to search on where to go next. So we found our way to st Joseph cathedral. Its so grand. Like the architecture and all. The carvings are intricate. And there are even children.. MANY, playing around there.
then we stopped by at a cafe.. Where we sat on stools. Low stools to drink coffee. Duh, if you come to Vietnam and dont drink coffee, then you have issues. The smell of the coffee is so fragrant. Is that how i describe?
Urgh, suck at this. Its bitter. And i like it ^^ Then we walked all the Way to hoa lo prison. Omg the walls have like glass shards and all. So freaky and scary. To prevent female captives from escaping. (the only attraction i enjoyed most) read every single board and omg it was really scary. Like the prison walls and all. So scary. So small, dark, eerie and scary. 200 women share 1 tap. I swear if its me, I'd die on the first day. I really admire them for their loyalty to their country. I'll stay loyal for Singapore but I'll die within the first week. Or maybe, i will survivie cos i have the will... Yepp.. Like what people say, I belong to the 草莓族.. Never been through hardships. I dont deny. So I read through information board properly and just admire them.
Gonna see museums tmr. Unfortunately, we couldn't see them today because im wearing shorts! Plus it was freaking cold! My mum told me everyone was staring at me.. Either because my legs are too sexy (which is probably not the reason) or because they think that im insane for wearing shorts in such a cold weather. I think its probably the second reason. Haha. How will I know it was that cold. There was no turning back the moment we got onto the cab. Pfft. Its 6.28pm here now. Currently looking for a convenient store which they conveniently dont have. -_- Yepps. So that's today. Going back to Singapore tomorrow evening. Flight at 7.30pm Singapore time, 6.30pm Vietnam time. Probably gonna blog tomorrow. I can't believe its Monday already! Its like Tuesday tomorrow. Need to go for facial on wednesday. Its so dusty and smoky here. I might get lung cancer in the future cos if too many second hand smoke and smelly roads!

No comments: