Okay, I officially declare that I've gone insane.
I've been reading stories after stories, books after books, fan fiction after fan fiction for the past day. -__-
Well, and it is not fault for entering into this. Its just too addictive. Like whenever I scroll past my homepage/apps list there is "hey you! click me click me! you have an unfinished book!! finish it!!"
So I just clicked on it and I ended up reading and reading non-stop you can't blame them for being so overly addictive.
Besides I'm yawning my ass off now. I slept at 2am last night because I was reading a book in wattpad, in the dark. I'm so grateful that I can adjust the lighting for the night! which makes the whole thing even more perfect where I continue to read. Goodness.
Call me insane but I think I have to stop at some point because I have to start studying! And suddenly studying don't look attractive to me at all! :(
Shit and I'm feeling really tired now :(

No comments:
Post a Comment