Falled in and learn the world song before we had creative gadgets competition which was so funny because Mynah patrol's creative juices are slightly more than mine even though I'm from mynah but I gotta say we all are really bad at creativity do we... Haha went around taking pictures and found that some were really uber interesting!
Our gadget... its a laptop table.. by the beach. -_-
I think this is ixora's gadget.. a chair. so cool right! we just needa use gateway poles or something.
Not sure what this is but its pretty cool!
After that we started enrollment. Finally being able to see my sec ones enrol.. That sense of happiness when I have to say "I am Nicole Ang, patrol leader of Mynah and my secondary 1 recruits Audrey, Kay mei and Hazel are ready for enrolment." Aww man, really hope that they will not lose passion for guides and love guides more and work together well like melina, jillian and I and now ever since sec 2 when I got transferred over to mynah, to work with shi hui and elisabeth... still remember when I was sec one when we got enrolled on 23/05/09 at pasir ris park.
Yepp, I still remember clearly....
During enrolment while going into horseshoe formation.
Yepp... after that we camwhored. I mean its our last time in our guides uniform official. now the thought of it is really saddening. I've worn it since 23/5/09!! Thats like 3 years and 1 month! Haha. Yeah... The 1 month is not really 1 month because its the holiday... -_- so technically its around 3 years. And I'm very proud of wearing my guides uniform because thats what stands out right?
With sunflower patrol.... yepp, I was from sunflower and still am a sunflowerer and forever will always be a sunflowerer.taken after the sec ones got enrolled.. saw the shiny enrolment badge there?
SNGG. Took us forever to take that picture. So pretty right! True blue guides for life.
squad picture 1-formal
squad picture 2- formal
squad picture 3- deciding on an action
squad picture 4- fun shot. we're so cute.
squad picture 5- pretty much
Yepp, we took more though. Just uncountable.. And we camwhored more before changing to get ready for outdoor cooking.
After outdoor cooking, we did guides own where wenxin, lynnette and I entertain them with we are young. Well isn't that what we enjoy doing the most? After receiving many letters of thanks.. I feel... like a bitch. Cos I never write back to many of them and they were quite short. But I've written my farewell letters for some though..
So today was.. The last day. And now my CCA is olevels. I'm going to hate that CCA so much and there is no way I can escape from that. So we did internal campfire and kinda enjoyed ourselves before farewell when I basically cried when the sec 2s sang when you're gone and wish you were here. And the sec 3s video.. Its so touching and that was the part where it hit me most that its time to leave guides. Sec 1s dance were really cute. I even videoed it and I was probably pedoing on some. Okay lets not talk about that..
the starting when we came insec 2s performance
sec 3s dance
sec 3s serenading us...
I didn't take pictures for sec ones but I videoed.. Aww man. I feel so sad :((
So after that was promotion. Outgoing PL, Nicole Ang. Incoming PL, Wan Yee. Incoming PS, hannah phua. I hope that everyone will really work with wan yee and hannah and that patrol meetings aren't awkward without me because I realised half the time I'm the one doing all the talking and fooling around. Guess I'm born to be an entertainer. Yepp..
sunflower full extended family with mel, jillian and i, sherill, clarisse, wanyee, joan and kelly, sophia and gladys. I mean we're so cool. All always being promoted. Hope joan and kelly will get promoted and let their sunflowerness shine too!with xuanxuan. haha.
with sarah
With mynah patrol. We're as cool as ever. Hope that everyone will be cool and stay awesome!
Thats about it for these two days....
I'm gonna have another blogpost on my guiding life in SNGG later tonight.
Yepp and greyguide's final farewell video.. shit I feel so emotional even though I was the one who did the compiling and all..
tune the volume up!

No comments:
Post a Comment