02 June 2012

Jubilate IX

Ha! Jubilate IX is over.. Just yesterday, and I must say that it was amazing.
Had a good time making comments (basically I can't really keep them to myself). And don't worry, they're definitely not insulting comments! Not only that, "pedoing" on the cat high primary dance boys. Well, it wasn't my fault. The whole theatre was like "So cute!!!" HAHAHA!!
Oh and not to forget all the st Nicks Primary performance. Well, basically the whole thing was pretty good! Even the seats! 2nd row!! With lizzie's head blocking me but never mind! :P
Well, its a night worth to remember. Next up: confirmation... prom.
Took many many more pictures but I'm too lazy to upload HAHA. 
At this point in time, I really feel like getting a DSLR or I should have brought my mum's cam out! ah! the quality is really bad!


No comments: