18 June 2012

same mistakes

Sigh, that moment when I kept telling myself book after book: Never mind, this shall be the last book.
But then I started on a new one. This whole reading thing is getting really addictive ever since I've found wattpad.
I can uninstall twitter and forget all about it. I don't even bother to read my twitter but I can't stop reading books from wattpad. Authors there are so much more interesting than those who published books. I promise. Even though I love reading published books but the only ones I really preferred were from Sophie Kinsella, Jk Rowling, Charlotte Bronte. And I've basically finished reading their stuff. Apart from that with other books found in the library here and there.. Some were just boring or some of their synopsis just looked so boring.
Okay, back to my normal life. This week mark the start of extra lessons or maybe the mark of horror. I've managed to survive 4hours of physics today, 2 hours of Chemistry and 2 hours of Mathematics. My butt could split into half any time and I felt like my eyelids gained weight every hour. I'm not exaggerating. That was how I felt.
1st hour of physics: attentive
2nd hour of physics: okay, still absorbing but suddenly stuff don't seem to be clear.
3rd hour of physics: shit, luckily I have tuition and learnt before if not I'm going to be so dead.
4th hour of physics: damn it. When is lunch coming :(
as compared to chemistry 
1st hour: yes. felt so good to have my favourite subject!
2nd hour: come on this is taking too long. :\
vs mathematics
1st hour: I'm lost
2nd hour: I'm very lost.
Well, at least the new classroom was huge! Even though the balcony I've always loved isn't there anymore but its windy.. (well, we're on the 5th floor!) and there are 6 fans. I know other schools already had that but then the noob me never once experienced a classroom with more than 4 fans. HAHA even better was the canteen is just 1 flight of stairs down! Isn't that the best? I still remember last time we had to climb... (imagine the pre-renovation days) 4 flights and walk a really long distance if I'm not wrong and I used to try the short cut by cutting through the slope up the family lounge which is no longer there :( The best part of the day was when Michelle and I got lost in our own school and not know how to get out! We were climbing the stairs... LOST and then we heard Rong Yi, Jophe, Terese, Han talking and apparently, they're lost too! So yeah we made our way back to the canteen and tried to get out by st 13. Yeah. Not that bad uh.. :P
Better really start studying for all my revision test, prelim and Os.
bye!

No comments: