Kidding. I'm gonna do the Monday:....thing.
Monday:
Met Michelle to study and I swear she is one of the greatest jokers alive in this world. Though we were quite productive but I kinda wasted a bit of my life... fixing heYeahr stupid earpiece. That was pretty funny...
1) she was unable to take out the plastic from the box. I had to help her.
2) she was unable to remove the box. I had to help her.
3) she was unable to fit the soft ear thing into the earpiece. I fixed one side for her. Then she couldn't do the other side. So I had to fix it for her too!
That was so funny at that point in time and I couldn't stop laughing. Did amath, physics and history. Okay la, not bad.. wait till Tuesday..
Tuesday:
Somehow... went to Michelle's house to study and I swear that was hell funny. Because we played 8 rounds of mario kart and out of 8 I only won 2. HAHA if I play with Xenia/Sharlene it would be like at least 5/8 or something. Anyway then we watched home alone 1,2 and enchanted. Had a fun time laughing at the boy in home alone. He is so cute trying to capture the bandits.
Yes and all I did was a bit of amath and nothing else before heading home...
Wednesday:
Kim, Mich and I were supposed to go cycling at east coast park but the weather was so bad. And haha the night before at 1am Mich and I panicked because we don't have a wet weather plan!!!! So we discussed that we will go to mich's house to play and quickly text the almighty kim who slept so early. Well.. it was because I was reading my book thats why I was awake at 1am plus. Whatever. So we decided to go with wet weather plan in the morning with messages at 7am. HAHA. It drizzled anyway.. we can't cycle. :(
So we played a bit of basketball first in the morning before heading to buy cold soya beancurd which I found out kim also love eating that! then off to chua's house and lala played guitar hero which kim and I were really bad at. And then luckily I have my guitar so I never ever die in guitar hero because I could kinda figure out the chords here and there. But I died like crazy when I used the button guitar thing. or the 'drums' which apparently if kim and I play.. we die like mad.
Well after that we head down for lunch. Then we went up and watched home alone 3. Which we spent half the time laughing while I actually spent the time nua-ing on the sofa. It was so comfortable. Well, but I watched the whole thing a little lost because I was reading book. But it was so funny as well. The boy is so intelligent.. If only I have a little of his smartness or something..
After that, we headed to AMK hub to watch snowwhite and the huntsman with JiaYi and Cheryl and the movie was pretty good and I guess the queen acted really well.. And she is quite pretty anyway. I guess? HAHA. Yepp thats all about it.
Thursday:
Studied with kim and mich and played cheat which I'm still very bad. I can't cheat for nuts!!! Its so funny when the pile have like don't know how many 7s and we all start to suspect each other lie/cheat but all don't dare to catch each other. Well, memorised SS, chem and did physics. yeah, reached home really really late.
Well, today is day 0 for sec 1 camp so I'm gonna disappear for a pretty long time.
Btw, Wattpad is amazing. HAHAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment