11 July 2010

My story part 2. :D

Life in week 2 was still rather hectic but not as bad as week 1. Week 3's one would be more hectic as the time goes. Daddy and mummy actually nag at me for nothing. Like commenting on my not-so-readable-handwriting. Then come and scold me for messy table. This is my pathetic life. This internet of mine crashed and I realised I really couldn't do anything without my computer. And most probably I will die off slowly without it. If thats the case, its sadistic. Indeed sadistic. I can't remember the times when I can sit down comfortably and relax. Time is tickling. I suddenly missed guides camp and church camp. I missed the times that we cuddled up on Sharlene's/Louisa's/Caissa's bed and talked about weird stuff that we all disagree to it or amusingly 1 of us would disagree to it. I missed guides camp when we had outdoor cooking, night trail and all. I want hike. I loved hike. I hate the rain. Dampened my hiking mode. Church camp, we got closer to God and was camp high. I missed the last part of camp. Apples and then the time when we all blamed Gregory by spoiling an apple just touching or molesting it. I miss the part when we all hugged each other tightly. ): I missed holiday life while I was anticipating term 3 school. No I anticipate the holidays. Look at my pathetic life. There is bio paper back on Monday which I do not really want to see as I predicted it to suck so much. Then came Wednesday when my bag would be heavy and had to lug everything home including guide uniform especially when you are stinko and tired. Fridays are tied down with seeing Ms Ng for 1 and a half hours. CRAZY RIGHT. Then school ends at 2.20pm. Which means I will die of Seeing su lao shi for 2 hours and Ms Ng 1 and a half hours. How boring learning languages. Next was Thursday. No one really anticipate Thursday. Imagine the whole school having brain block at 1.10pm. Thats the time when everyone get anxious and nervous. At the same time brain block.  Most probably, can see people cracking brains and squishing in last minute stuff. This is St Nicks. No choice. Next week. I don't really want to say. More hectic than week 2. Stay back EVERY SINGLE DAY. Please save me. I hope my parents stop nagging at me. They can nag at me the whole day till I wouldn't need to study. Plus there is subject combination. The school wonderfully stress us with subject combination. WHY? Every test counts. And if one don't do well, defeats triple science as I really want to take bio and my mummy say I can't take bio. The only choice left was triple science. Freaking stressed now. Give me a break. Please?

No comments: