I want to tell my story for the week.
Here is my story and it goes like this:
This week is already hectic. My recount was assignments. The story about this behind my assignments are last minute and no time. Yes. No time. Monday there is old man tuition at night. Tuesday there is hip hop enrichment. Wednesday there is guides. Thursday there is ICT. Friday guides. Apparently, only Monday afternoon was counted as free. But instead it isn't. Heard of this thing called rushing of homework in 2hours and then slept while doing homework, dreaming that I finished my work? Next. At night. Wait till you see rushing of assignments. The PBL project folio and slides. Then what about studying for home economics test which wonderfully consist of 7chapters. This, is the start semester 2. Week 1 just ended off with yesterday's sports day. So I spent the week rushing here and there. This is just my introduction for term 3 since its week 1. The moment I step into class, the teachers first mention on the tests and assignments we will get this week. For example, art. Next, history and geography. Imagine hearing all the teachers nagging saying that "TERM 3 WILL BE HECTIC AND BUSY! IF I AM NOT ABLE TO FINISH TEACHING, I WILL BE CALLING YOU BACK FOR EXTRA LESSONS!" Even PE gives me stress. This time its not napfa. The moment the bell rings, teachers then bombard us with homework. Isn't that wonderful. I am being sacarstic about it. When I step home, the moment you press that round button on this rectangle-like box, daddy and mummy starts nagging at me saying, "Why aren't you studying for your test!" If I reply for assignments that are due for tomorrow here will be their reaction, "What kind of attitude is this! Why are you doing things at last minute." Well, I can say its last minute but we are piled with enrichments, extra lessons, and tuition. When I am still studying at 11pm. Daddy will nag and say, "You are supposed to be on bed!" But here is my reason which I can't tell him before he will start scolding and the whole block do not really have to sleep. School ends around 5pm-6.30pm for me everday, I got pending assignments, tests and homework. By the time I reach home and bathe and eat finish my dinner, it will be 7.30pm-8pm, which I only have 3hours to study finish everything. Unreasonable right. If I tell him this, he will say, "Why take so long to come home, bathe and eat." I am not a robort that works things back to back. I do have distractions. 2. The phone and the computer. But if I am on the computer, I won't be on the phone. If I am on the phone, I won't be using the computer. So its just 1 distraction. Not the point. I need the computer for assignments-to-be-dued/homework-to-be-dued the next day! By the time I finish them at 10pm, I am only left with 1 hour to finish studying and homework. Not enough time at all. Next problem this week. Daddy and Mummy nags at me all the time and when in bad mood, scold me for no reason when I am on the computer, doing my work. They will say I talk to that box all the time. I must agree I talk to that box on windows live. I am stressed. But guess what. Its at least another 15 weeks before I can slack non-stop. My story ends here. And to be continued in another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment