10 July 2010

NiHao :D 
Monday: 
Nothing much:D
Tuesday:
Nothing much too.
Wednesday:
Sadistic day.
Thursday:
I rotted at home. I wrote too long for literature already. I crapped out the whole essay till I realised it was too much. Most probably I am going to fail it. 
Friday: 
Its a boring day. I can do headstand! Skip till after school. :D Met Wen Xin at 2 Wisdom and changed under the table in class. Omg. So fail. I was so scared I hide under table unlike Wen Xin. After that we started to Camwhore. We took lots of pictures because I wanted a camwhore session! :D Then we went to the canteen to eat. Ate orange bowl. It was like years since I ate my beloved orange bowl. :P Went outside the den and continued camwhoring. :D Wrong pictures and stuff. Then fall in. I finally remembered where to fall in. Had test. You know what. I left the back page blank. But sure and might score higher. :P Next was level bonding. It rocked! Played games. Double whaco was so funny. Melina and I had to keep doing forfeit! We spelled Nicole and Melina with our butts and greyguides with our butts. I laughed until I sat on the floor. The guess who game was stupid. I wanted to be so I can get the fun. Then I went to touch wrong stuff. HAHAHAHA. Everyone scared of me. Fall in. And then tabs. I love level bonding. I love greyguides. We rocked! 

No comments: