Hello. I am back!
Monday:
I met Melina they all after school! So ate lunch. I was supposed to go and get my bio paper. But I got Teresa to help me. Camwhored with Xenia, WenXin before going to the MRT station. Like on the way, we were high. ;D But I went with Sharlene, Grace, Angelyn, Beatrice, Jing Mei and Melina. Not all. ): If all go, the train will be filled with complains. So we reached the Health Promotion Board and camwhored and did weird and funny stuff before ShiHui, Carnation, WenXin, Jillian, Ayana and Vivian came. They are really slow. Some how they went to some place and get food. So we then went into health zone. Then need to hunt for answers. Melina and I filled up before we even go and search for answers. All are in home economics text book. So we went around playing. We found Carnation, Vivian and Shi Hui and Ayana. We took lots of pictures. And GIANT TEETH! AWESOME. (; I love giant teeth. As if I was the chicken wing in it! Then did 'candid' shots which we planned the shot. We played till we realised we had to go to the auditorium. So we were the only group LATE. Other greys were there already. So had some lesson which was quite basic. They say everything got calorie and all. Ayana and I were like, if this go on, we don't need to eat any more. ): Melina keep making fun and we were busy playing until there was on the spot test which we realised, MATI. ): So we did the tests and hope we pass! Then went home.
Tuesday:
Hip Hop, you suck.
Wednesday:
URGH. I hated Wednesdays. Stupid bag. My bag is forever made heavy. Plus must wear uniform which makes things a little worse. Home Econs, I hate you. You are so boring. Why Mango Sago. I can't take coconuts. Guides session was quite fun. :D Before that, we had a fun time. Met Lizzie and Sharlene after school and went to MACS to eat. :D And OOO-ED at every single thing Lizzie said. ^^ Went back and went to 1 Truth. Then we started laughing about some stuff thanks to Lizzie and Madeline. All thinking wrong. We went back to 2 Truth and changed to guides uniform and tied hair. I realised I had no picture with Mynah Emblem. And I really feel weird. At least better than last week when I took years to sew one emblem and even cried wearing it. Enough of sad stuff. Went for guides and we thought we were late. -.- Then fall in and then went for footdrill. We all got scolded for not locking our arms, marching in straight rows (do re mi) And Not following timing. GREYGUIDES, MUST TRY EVEN HARDER. FTW! After that helped to pack den. I scream like shit because while I was packing the bricks, there was a lizard and white and disgusting things which grew on the bricks. YUCKS. After that went for campfire song session. Got high and crazy. HAHAH. Hmm.. I want to linger here. ;D Then went home. Start going crazy over math.
Thursday:
ICT TRAINING. LONG DAY. Had English compre test and it was the first time I felt English hard. There were 2 passages. And immediately after English test was math. I was so exhausted like they didn't give us time to rest before taking the test. Math sucked. I wanted to cry in the test. I shall accept the fact and be prepared. *fail* the practice paper and test paper difficulty standard were miles apart.
Friday:
I crapped out summary and gong han. :\ Then after school had Indian dance. First time 2 Grace is so super united like almost everyone participated. Then went to meet Lizzie. We were talking sick stuff again. Then went to den and then played before falling in. Sec 1s and 2s got campfire song session. Sec 1s not enthu. I shan't talk about this but yeah. We were a bit pissed. Then was fire lighting lecture. We scribbled on paper lame stuff and all. :D Then at night J8-ed. Went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment