Yesterday was a total sucked day. It seemed so long. Even waking up seemed long. I spent 35minutes (Recess) taking out the sunflower emblem on my guide uniform which I refused to. It just seemed really hard. Snipping one thread seemed so hard as if I was runny 2.4km. And cried the moment Wen Xin snipped 1 thread. 1 thread seemed harmless but its just the same as I am 1 step closer to take out that emblem of mine. Some how, I took it off and then cried. It feels weird. Like no more yellow and black emblem? I am left with white and blue emblem. It somehow felt weird. I wore it the moment I was enrolled. I wore my uniform with that emblem. My first emblem when I first wore my uniform. Being enrolled as a sunflowerer. So much with my uniform. I stained my guide uniform when I had my sunflower emblem on. I wore my guide uniform with sunflower emblem to every guide session and campfires. I took pictures with my guide uniform that had my sunflower emblem. It just feels weird and sad. My first time doing so many things were with my emblem. I faked smile till after school when I took years to decide whether to poke the needle through my uniform and sew mynah emblem on. From 1.45pm till 2.45pm I want to poke that needle through and then I stopped each time I decided to. I didn't eat lunch. I didn't want to wear my uniform. So I sat there and tried to sew and by 3pm, I sewed finish. But tried not to cry. So went to change and didn't bother to tie braids because I didn't want to look into the mirror and see my new emblem. So I almost cried when Sharlene came but then wore full uniform. I saw Melina and the first thing I saw was the sunflower emblem. Then I started crying like shit like that. I suddenly felt even weirder like I am not from sunflower or something. ): I saw cow and cried even more. I want that emblem. I just can't stand other people with that emblem. Urgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment