02 July 2010

Week 1
Is
Officially
Over.
So.
Fast.
Recount!
Monday:
Nothing much. Changed seat. Draw lots and got my own seat. And my new desk partner is still Marianne. I love the whole drawing lot system. I became a Councillor. And my life was stuck as a guai girl for the term. After school met other people like Melina and some other greyguides and Sharlene was wearing the tie. Then told everyone she was Councillor. And everyone was like OMG. :P Then went to eat. After that, they found out I am Councillor. OMG even more. HAHAHAHA. Maddie and HuiJan came. Then Sharlene was still wearing the tie and was like, "I am Councillor. You all bow down to me." So fail. Then Jillian was like, "RIGHT." Then Melina was like "Its Nicolee." I was like "Don't need say" Maddie was like "I want see her with tie" Then I was like eating orange bowl then she go put the tie around my neck which tickles me. I spit everything out. FAIL. HAHAH. After that went J8 with Maddie and HuiJan. We go popular. Then go guides house to get emblem. Its close. YAY! Not buying till I feel like buying. ): Went home, mug. P.S. School Ends at 1.45pm. YAY!
Tuesday:
Went for Mynah patrol meetings. Talking about weird stuff I do. Which implies I am weird. -.- Then went for house meetings. The cheer was quite cool... :D Then blah blah. After school got hip hop. :D I slow motion dance. :) Unlike others. I can't luh. Slow reaction to things. Then did PBL project after school. Went Macs with Michelle and Casin. (: Went home.
Wednesday:
I skip all the way to after school kay? Changed to Guide uniform. YAY! Still sunflower emblem. :P Even better. By The way school ends at 1.45pm. :D So went to Wen Xin's class. Xenia, Wen Xin, Ayana, Vivian and I were talking about some stuff before we start bitching about JAM SPREAD. HAHA. If you get it, good for you. If not, too bad. Bitch till we happy. :D Then went down to canteen and eat lunch before going to den. Studied a bit only. Guides fall in that time was FAIL. IDK where Mynah stands. Beside Oriole I think. Then guides test. More funny. I was like we all only study a bit. Not even half... Prepare to go and fail. Lizzie and I wrote letters to our mortals during test after answering those questions we know. Xenia, and some other people were stuck too. HAHAH. Good right? We all stuck. Xiu Min came then Xenia ask me say guides stand. I was like guides stand. So fail can. HAHAH. Then FOOTDRILL. YAY! New Commanders, Cheryl, Kimberly and Xin Hui. Awesome. :D March then uh went home. :D Mugged home econs.
Thursday:
The most fail thing was sleeping in Chinese. -.- After school had ICT. Then went home.
Friday:
Skip. PE was fail. I can't do anything that has got to do with gym. :D Then after school. Went to wisdom. Cam-whore. Then had sports day briefing. :D Sharlene, Xenia, Melina and I incharge of Yellow house refreshments. :) Took more pictures and went to J8. Sharlene and I go separate ways from Carny, Shi Hui, Jillian, Wen Xin, Xue Ying. They take taxi while we take MRT. Of course MRT reach first! So Sharlene and I went to food court. Booked the whole table then go buy food eat first. Then The rest come before Xenia (birthday girl), Lizzie (accompany) and Vivian (accompany) come! YAY! So ate first. They all keep making me laugh. We got flying rice and flying Prata and flying sugar. HAHA. Who ask them. Then before wenxin had to leave, we took out our fake cake and sing birthday song loudly. DAMN LOUD. Everyone looking at us. Wenxin 30June. Xenia 2July. HAHAH. Sharlene and I plan until so weird. Then Carny they all say go toilet while they get present. I pretend and follow Michelle since she ask me what to get for Xenia present since she in J8. I say like purple and like care-bear. Pop over minitoons and prepare the present. Then we surprised Xenia with her bunny! :D Then cam-whore. Supposed to playground one. Wet-day-plan at food court. Then shop. Cam-whore. Went home.

No comments: