13 January 2013

A LOT OF THOUGHT

I feel so lonely.
Like there is no one to talk to.
I've already narrowed my JC choices. Nothing much to decide actually.. I'm jumping straight into science stream. I'm only eligible for that. LOLOL.

So my first 5 choices...
1) NYJC
2) AJC
3) SAJC
4) CJC
5) MJC
<<<<<<<6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

They remain undecided... I've narrowed down my poly courses already.
C72: dental hygiene (NYP)
N57: biomedical science (NP)
N73: Pharmacy science (NP)
N57: Landscape design and Horticulture -gardening~ (NP)
N74: Environmental&water technology (NP)
N89: Sustainable urban design and engineering (NP)
N82: Film, sound and video (NP)
S98: Biomedical science (SP)

Okay thats really alot.
Ever notice the odd one out. film sound and video is not science related. Maybe I shouldn't even consider that as a choice.. But hey. I'm NOT that bad at film... Look at my masterpiece. Okay. Not really.. I don't really know how to do a lot of stuff... So what I did was the best of my ability and the best of everything around me... No mac book apps and all.
Idk luh. I know its just simple ones. But I really enjoyed doing.

To be honest.. I don't know what I want to do in the future except from being a dentist, a gardener/landscape designer or a director/editor..

Mainly being a dentist...
Looking back at my random work. I have 0 background for those 3. Unless you count my olevel cert for science and math as one part and all those epic work I did above as a background. Which leaves gardening as 0. Okay have luh but also not in dept.

I really have to get into a JC of my choice mainly NY...
But I'll do whatever that comes. I'm afraid that all the schools reject me. Including Poly. I'm so scared. there is this fear in me.

No comments: