No. I'm worrying because I'm afraid that I can't get into a college of my choice... :( And I had this nightmare last night. I swear it was horrible. I don't know... I woke up feeling like crap luh.
Why is Singapore's education so screwed up? Sigh.
The past few days passed in a blink of an eye.
Went to watch Les Miserables & Runway cop with Ayana and Carnation on Monday and seriously had a great time watching 2 movies back to back. It was a contrast because Les miserables (a musical) was a sad touching musical and we were all feeling sad and touched when we stepped out of the theatre and the next moment we bought runway cop (a korean comedy) tickets which was a freaking comedy. We laughed our ass off and I still remember those funny parts clearly. Haha. Worth a watch. OMG and the starting song for Les Miserables was stuck in my head! I love the ending so much.
Tuesday was another day out with Carnation, Elisabeth, Lynnette and Vivian. Had a satisfying lunch at Elisabeth's house before sending Vivian off to work in which we helped her to do stocks later on. Had dinner with Carny and Vivian before going to my friend's brother wake.
Life is precious. I'm going to live life with no regrets.
Pray for the departed. May their soul rest in peace.

Anyway wednesday was work.. My last day of work. I have mix feelings about it because I actually enjoy my job because I get to talk... But then things turned and there were no customers which made me so upset... :( How can people stand for 8-10hours without talking? I cannot do it! I need to talk and promote my bedsheets. Sigh...
KTV with Beatrice and Sharlene on thursday. Was just plain epic-ness because we were so retarded. Singing children songs: Twinkle twinkle little star, old macdonalds had a farm and she'll be coming round the mountain... And clapping to it... Not only that.. we jammed to the classic song of 'this is me' by demi lovato.. I still remember us in sec ones when we were studying for revision tests which turned out to a 'love' story acting section by sharlene and beatrice. I was even the director. Sharlene and Beatrice were romeo and juliet and we even did our version of it. Not to forget that we fangirled by singing kpop songs and some chinese songs. I'm gonna miss these 2 idiots in the future. All the memories we had together especially while studying together.
Bad bad selca skills. I look so gross haha.
Went to find sharlene lee at manhattan fish market today and ate a feast... Went to find vivian and nua-ed around center point before scooting off to school.. I really miss school a lot. I'm going to miss the st nicks culture and the lessons. I can't wait for fiesta on the 7th of August. I remember vaguely that I had one when I was in Primary 6 and I really enjoyed it a lot. I swear our fiesta was the best in the entire world and now we're having it again. #3000daughterswantfiesta (including graduated jie jie mens leh... I think if its like that got at least 5000 already) #3000daughtershaving fiesta!
brb... crying tears of joy. Took pictures with my mynah patrol. I'm so going to miss guides a lot. I miss footdrill. Watching them from afar reminds me of the past.
5 generation mynah patrol..
Check out Alicia photobombing us at the back. >:( Hung out with Shihui and Vivian after that... Friday... Last proper week of my holiday.
Watched dream high this week...
I like the plot.. Plus taecyeon and kim soohyun was like *-* okay wait soohyun starred in the moon that embraces the sun but honestly, he looked better in dream high. I hated the romance part of the drama. It doesn't make any sense and it was just like -__- haha I always thought she would end up with jingook but no she didn't. So the drama mislead me. WTH. WTH. This is why I hate high school related dramas. But then again soohyun is so good looking. Teehee. And its pretty bitchy because of baekhee..


No comments:
Post a Comment