I woke up and 1 message made my day. Thanks Alicia... (Even though I still feel like shit and crap)
"And I'm suppose to put braces when im p5 but i havent. I will be your first patient"
I was having second thoughts about becoming a dentist. 60 seconds and another 60 seconds. Maybe I shouldn't force my way through the JC route.
Most people tell me that being a dentist is probably not my forte because I'm extremely blur and may pluck the wrong teeth or something.
Then gardening is not for me because I hate being in the sun... -_- Partially true..
And I cannot be a hairdresser cos I'll cut wrongly.
So far, only Alicia said that she'll be my patient.
So maybe I shouldn't...
Another 60 seconds to think about it.
Its somethng I like. Its something I want to do. The longer route or the shorter route. Eventually I'll want to become a dentist. Its the only aspect of healthcare I'm interested in. There are many things I want to do when I become a dentist. When I have the knowledge.
I just cannot let my L1 pull me down. I can work on it. I'm sure I have the knowledge and the ability for my sciences and math. Even my humanties. They all don't suck.
I swear.. Even being a promoter.. I don't really need excellent linguistic skills to wow my customers. All I did was like to wow them with my persuasive skills and speak Singaporean style. -__-
I don't know. I've been waking up like every hour last night.. Maybe its because I'm really stressed out. I'm a freaking single digit person who probably can't get into a single digit school. Something tells me that my future is really gone. Just like that. Not looking down on double digits but I can't imagine myself. Its a freaking 9. Not 13. The next jump is 13 already. I'm such a mess. I really am such a mess. At times like this, I really wished I had HCL to help me.. With 7 points, I can at least get into NYJC or something. I just don't know how am I going to accept the fact... Its so depressing. I'll really cry.
By the way, whoever the idiot that over-watered the chilli plant almost made it drown.. Luckily I found out when I woke up and helped to relay the soil to reduce satuaration and poured the water away and cleaned it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment