31 January 2013

Hope

I'm not school-less. I've a school to attend to now.
I got into SAJC which is pretty good. :-) Even though I really wanted to get into NYJC, I know that its impossible because I already had dreams about not getting into NYJC and last night, I dreamt that I got into SAJC.. Erm so yeah. I woke up and was like "Haha. So its SA... My dream was right."
I'm very certain of some of my dreams... Like dreaming of essay questions usually come true, dreaming about my raw score came true. I dreamt that I got 11...
Maybe I'm psychic. O:

Forget it. Rule out that possibility. I'm sure that god was telling me that in my dream as if he was warning me.
So its okay. Honestly, if people ask me if I'm appealing or whether I'm happy with my school... here is the answer: I'm satisfied. But I'm still thinking if I should appeal to NY because its nearer to my house and I still got my favourite tauhuey shop!
In my opinion I have other plans in mind. It may seem ridiculous to most people and everyone is going to start judging me. But here are my plans:
I'll try JC first. If I like it, I'll stay there.
If I don't like it, I'll switch to poly.
Yes. Judge all you want. Its for the world to see. I may come across as fickle minded but mind you, I'm going to JC for the sake of the grade and my parents. The grade part is just -__-  like I don't even know if I can even get the grade part right. Oh and everyone will be like omg you're so smart, you should go to JC and be the smartest person there... Because going to poly is a waste of talent.. And I'm like wtf. Are you kidding me. I'm going to be doing useless stuff for the next 2 years. Or stupid stuff for the next 2 years because its useless. I don't see the point if I'm not gonna apply what I study in the future except for basic general knowledge and a bit of science since I want to be a dentist in the future.
Haha. Enough. I'll think about it later in the day.
Omg and I'm scared.. What if I cannot make new friends and plus I'm alone.. Tomorrow.. sigh. The whole world told me not to talk a lot when I meet someone cos I might scare them away. LOL I'll tell them my lame jokes. Okay, forget it.




The holidays have come to an end. Its already the last day of my holidays. How depressing...
This entire holidays DID NOT pass by in an ordinary fashion. There were so many ups and downs..
A brief outline of my 2.5 months long holidays...
1) I dyed my hair red.
I'm so upset because its not the red I wanted. I'm so determined to dye it again when I graduate!
2) I chalked my hair.
Good experience but its really rough to my hair.
3) I've experienced working life...
It sucks. Selling bedsheets that cost like a bomb -__- 
But I learnt a lot and earn a lot. Sadly, in exchange for money, I sacrificed the time spent with my friends. We're all night party animals now because after work, we hang out.
4) Too many chalets.
Haha. To be honest, I had a lot of fun bonding with my friends and talking to them...
5) Spent too much money!!!!!
hmpfh. I should stop spending too much money haha.
And they're all on food. Welcome to civilisation.
6) Watched a lot of movies....
Hotel Transylvania, Upside down, Hansel and Gretel, you're the apple of my eye, argo, runway cop, les mierables, paranormal activity, when wolf falls in love with sheep.
OMG HANSEL AND GRETEL IS GOOD. I LOVE THE PLOT TWIST. DAEBAK!!!
7) Tons of Dramas....
To the beautiful you: 8-11-12 to 9-11-12
the thousandth man: 28-11-12 to 29-11-12
faith (the great doctor): 12-11-12 to 15-11-12
Nice guy: 18-11-12 to 21-11-12
the king 2 hearts: 6-11-12 to 7-11-12
Dream high: 21-1-13 to 25-1-13
love rain: 10-12-12 to 15-12-12
Goong (rewatch lol): 16-12-12 to 22-12-12
Arang and the magistrate: 4-1-13 to 12-1-13 (OMG I TOOK FOREVER)
Moon that embraces the sun: 14-1-13 to 18-1-13
8) Out everyday and reach home at night like around 10? I'm ridiculous. I know. Haha.
9) Learnt a lot of new songs on the guitar. :P
10) Read a lot of fanfics.
Too many :P
11) read a lot of books
Especially dreams of the dead, spirits of the noh and other horror related books in which I can't remember because I don't take note of titles HAHA.
I'm out of chick lit guys. I'm officially out of it.
12) Almost daily routine if I'm not reading a book would be....
Morning: fanfic.
Afternoon (travelling or at home): story book
Evening: Read news... Omg I tell you the new bing thing is really cool!
Night: story book
Wee hours: fanfic again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nerd.
Thanks.
Bye.
But my English sucks. I don't know why either. LOL. But I really like to read. Reading Chinese stuff too. Actually Chinese novels are nice to read ok :P And I can read. I can't write or speak well that's all.
13) Learnt a bit of Korean characters :P

Enough of my holidays.
Its the end of it.
Spending my last day eating atas food with Carnation, Vivian, Ayana, Lynnette and Xenia. :-)
JC life... Here I come~

No comments: