SAY BYE to VISTA and HELLO to WINDOWS 7.
Give an overview of WEEK 4.
MONDAY:
Art was quite fun, Coiling work. So much easier than shoes you know. -.- Next uh. Nothing else already. Oh wait. I went to help gateway after school. Then the poles smell of shit and got bird shit. So gross but managed to help to find the poles wanted. YAY!
TUESDAY:
Science graded assignment was quite tough. D: Hope I get full marks but not really possible I think. Hmm. I think nothing much. Oh. Indian temple. Shall elaborate. The food quite okaye... Uh. Yeah. I don't really mean it when I said that. ;P The thing I like is sweet sweet thing I think. But a little too sweet. Next the SARI and the DANCE and the GALLON (how spell) was like fun. Took Pictures and Videos. Used my phone to take notes. YAY. I feel awesome. Then raining damn heavily. So my father fetch me after that. Jiamin, Jolene, Jiamin/Jolene friend and Joyce and waited for my father. He fetched us to Bishan. Whee~ Talk talk.
WEDNESDAY:
BaoZhang test was quite okaye. I wrote 5 pages. I really hope that I could do well. Uh. Guides made my day. ;D Sec 4s didn't come. I passed National Symbols test. Did XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I shan't mention a word. :D I feel evil. Wait. I'm already evil. Kay. Got to go first.
I finally got to know how to braid. Figured it out.
THURSDAY:
Math test was quite Horrible. I will flunk luh. Damn scared. I skipped gateway and went home because got old man's coleslaw. In any way or either way, I'm not from gateway.
FRIDAY:
Guides. Hmmm. Shit. I can't recall already. Help. Wait. Uh. In the morning the whole class prayed that got lighting alert and really got leh! Conditions. Wait. Lets see what we do for guides. Oh yeah. Supposed to be gadgets right. Rain like crazy. So slack. Lecture. I love gadgets and rain came during gadgets?! !@#$%^&*
SATURDAY:
Went to Saint Andrew campfire. Was awesome. Singing can improve. LOST?! thats their theme. Its damn funny. I like it.
SUNDAY:
I spent the whole day reading Village by the sea.
Week 5:
MONDAY:
Art coiling work was pathetic. History Graded assignment sucks . 3 questions. No time to do finish. Any how luh. Went for gateway. Go help and extra. :D Yes and I remember VERY clearly. I got my first blister.
TUESDAY:
Hmmm. CIP to Metta Home. On the bus Raphaella was sitting on Jolene Thing since Jolene Quek didn't come. Then was so funny. They both were in a wrong position. The clique at the back were singing baby, eenie meenie. And Raphaella was like lets sing SOMEWHERE. So on the bus can hear 2 different groups. But Raphaella was loud luh. Like going against each other. LOL. The people there very poor thing. Sang song, played musical chairs, pass the parcel, origami and food! They damn funny. I like the guy in red shirt. He dance very cute. (: Left Metta home and then went home with Joyce and Jolene Thing and on the way, saw some disgusting people I guess. They damn gross. So I shan't mention a word. Oh wait. They admitted they are smelly.
WEDNESDAY:
Guides. I tell you the sad-est case in the world. It rained and destroyed my hopes on footdrill which is damn annoying and guides became slack-ish. Can't we have indoor footdrill somewhere. Music is fun. MAMA IMA BIG GIRL NOW.
THURSDAY:
Wait. I must recall. WAIT. Oh yes. The vbts test was quite okaye. People finished in 3-5min. LOL. And Su Lao Shi was damn funny. He go count how many people sleeping. Lol. I was not sleeping. (: I was damn hyper. When he was counting right can hear Jolene Thing laughing. After that met twinnie and went for gateway. <3 Re-tie ladder. Something funny. Lizzie and I were too tired to tie some more wet + raining. So we tie a knot together. Elynne wanted to prove Loh Loh that her knot is loose and Lizzie was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Then Loh Loh made her re-tie and Lizzie and I re-tie the other side.
Me: "Lizzie your turn already." *Pulls the guy-line*
Lizzie: *texting* "wait one more word."
Me: *Continue pulling the guy-line*
-1min later-
Me: "Do you take 1 minute for 1 word?"
Lizzie: "Ok. Ok."
Me: *hands over guy-line*
Lizzie: "you never pull is it?!"
Me: "Oi. You make me pull there for 1 min. And I no strength already."
Lizzie: "FINE"
Damn funny. Lots of blister luh. Sad case.
FRIDAY:
I'm damn disappointed. Went support R-gym won all. But when I reach back at school it started raining. Broke my heart. I want my kitchen shelter and gadgets you know. End up played level bonding. :D
SATURDAY:
Old man tuition. Then met Jing Mei at J8. Met Karyee at popular. LOL. Then Jing Mei and I went to EAT. (: Ate my ramen. Saw Xue Ying and Maddie. (: Tied braids for Jing Mei. Cam whore. Met Sharlene Lee and walked to RI. We were damn hyper because can get to see hot guys. Met Beatrice at the gate. (: The usher at the gate is DAMN HOT. And Sharlene and I spent half the time oogling. Tied braids for Xue Ying and Maddie. I like the atmosphere in the hall. Damn scary. But I like + their Emcees are damn HOT. I so love their campfire. The backdrop and setting is damn nice theme is CIRCUS. Its quite scary. Night and Day circus are brothers. Only 1 can survive need find the boy. LOL. Dancers are HOT too. Anyway went back with Sharlene.
SUNDAY:
Catechist. And Study science.
Week 6:
MONDAY:
Art sucks. My coiling work is like SHIT. So gave it up. After school ate lunch with Jing Mei and Sharlene. Went with Sharlene to J8 and we bought cool file together.
TUESDAY:
Leadership training was quite boring. Tricked the YJ instructor that Joyce is Jolene and Jolene is Joyce. So lame and funny can. I like the Jigsaw puzzle part. (: Went home. Mug. Got back Geog. 19.5.
WEDNESDAY:
Guides was let down. No footdrill. Like WTH. RAIN. So slack lor. Passed my test. (: And talk about hot guys with Sharlene, twinnie and Jing Mei.
THURSDAY:
Science test was quite okaye I guess? Math was an A2 and English compre on titanic was an A2. All wasted. English compre suppose to get 19/25. Grammer and spelling caused me 17.5/25. Math also. First was 28 then was 29 then was 28 again. WTH. And I donated marks to Mr careless. Went to extra at campfire site after school. Saw a big lizard in the rain. Melina, Vivian and I were trying to play the piano. I managed to piece a few parts of 'BABY' together. Then Carny and I went tie gateway ladder. Tight Lor. Blister leh. So its 3 blister on same spot on top of another. -.- Then uh. Went home and slack.
FRIDAY:
2.4 was quite okaye! Omg. Hehe. I did much better than last year. :D Hmm. Then English was listening to Marianne's IPOD and doing work. I love the songs. Especially G-dragon one. We were damn crazy. -.- Recess. Then the rest of the lessons were boring till HOME ECONS. We took bus 59 down to some NTUC and then my group Amanda, Angeline and I were like doing white bread. We finished early. Went back to school and changed for guides. Ate and go find Sharlene at Ushers. Sharlene braided my hair. Not bad. (: I teach her one of course good. :D Then it didn't rain. I'm damn happy. Fall in. And start doing kitchen shelter. So tied 4 sides. And though it was sagging but at least Carny, Vivian, Yifen, Geraldine, me and who ever who was tying was tight! :D And our kitchen dresser was fail. But we completed half way some how. The pole got stuck in the ground again. stupid. I hate this school's ground you know. It is damn horrible. Went back fall in and went home.
End of story. At least its updated. I will update again tonight. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment