REFLECTION:
Term 2 was my rather slacked one. I guess I slacked the whole of term 2 off. Then I need to gain momentum and start mugging. My PPR was rather depressing. But was kind of expected. So I don't expect much. This term, I had learnt many things. I learnt that there are fake friends and people who are just competitive and people who just some how like to insult people because of jealousy or something which pisses me off. This term, I learnt to not be so cooped up. And tried to open up a little. I enjoyed the time spent with greyguides. Jubilate <3 and of course doing some illegal stuff which bonds us together. Yet I got my temper. Week 1-5 was most slackish I guess. Then week 6-10 gateway and stuff makes my mood better and I spent half the time poning lin lao shi. Im being nice by not calling him old man. I became more rebellious this term and my temper actually got WORSE. Special thanks to: SHARLENE, VIVIAN, WENXIN, CARNY, JINGMEI, MELINA, JILLIAN, XENIA, LIZZIE, RAPHAELLA, GERALDINE LEE, MARIANNE QUEK, MICHELLE THONG, TERESA LEONG, ANG HUI JAN, VALERIE FONG for making my term an awesome one.
I'm not writing my aim for next term but Im going to write my aim for June holidays: its COPYRIGHTED.
June week 1:
FINISH ALL HOMEWORK AND PRACTISE MATH.
June week 2:
Start practicing math and studying home econs.
June week 3:
Study home econs and revise literature village by the sea, practice math.
June week 4:
Study home econs and revise Chinese, practice math and revise literature.
Start studying a big of geography and history also.
No comments:
Post a Comment