30 May 2010

Hello.
HUIJAN, I didn't bluff you today. I got update kay. I said I will try to update frequently and not everyday. -.-
Oh, and I remember, you owe me kitkat. If I get your unglams, you owe me a bag of kitkat. I remember clearly. :D


I suddenly felt like I WANT CHRISTMAS AGAIN. Like every time its the December holidays and then I suddenly felt happy because Christmas is coming soon. Though school is like about to start when Christmas is nearing but I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS FEELING. Now its called, STRESS. I feel that when it comes to DECEMBER, the shops will always play Christmas song. And then 'FROSTY THE SNOWMAN!' I will somehow start singing too. Also when I go out and did lame stuff. Like PAINTING MY NAILS IN PUBLIC. I'm crazy. But I suddenly I felt like I want Christmas to happen all over again. Then comes to church. That crowded atmosphere when everyone is excited for mass to start. All the big 'GLORIA! GLORIA! IN EXCELCIS(how spell) DEO!' Then there will be BELLS. Its like joyous. Next talk about the gathering. When I play uno. And hacking into Aunty Veron's account.  Trying all sots of things. And even staying up midnight to wish people merry Christmas the night of Christmas eve. Oh and opening presents and decorating my tree! Christmas, come soon kay! I'll be waiting for you!
Next, I suddenly felt like LETS GO CHINA AGAIN. Climb the great wall of China, throw snowballs at each other and even trying to figure out where the heck am I at forbidden city. Still, mummy would warn me not to play with slow before my hand freezes. Even I feel like climbing the freaking huge summer palace which is only a place where the emperor goes for vacation. And I miss the Yong He Dou Jiang. I love their noodles and soya milk. Maybe, END OF YEAR, I tell mummy, LETS GO CHINA! Then we all will be having problems here and there speaking in Chinese. Only daddy can. :P But China is really good. Their toilet also improved. Food also EQUALLY GOOD! Eh, their cinema is good also. So LETS GO CHINA AGAIN. :D
Oh. And I want to start on all my work. I'm sadly out of foolscap paper. Now need email Mr Kua ask him for some serious help for math. OMG. And tomorrow, I will be a loner at home. All sec 2 guides going for first aid course. But I'm cool. I got my badge first. So I can stay at home and finish all my homework. Save my time. More time to mug. I'm like some crazy person that became crazy over mugging. Don't ask me why. Math, I'm not going to be in BAND III any more. I will be in BAND II. You will wait and see. SCIENCE, you will not be in BAND II any more. You will be in BAND I. FTW CHEMISTRY! GEOGRAPHY, you will not be in BAND II anymore, you will be in BAND I. FTW!
Ok. I shall start on math homework again. Okaye. I'm crazy. Tuesday got class outing! :D Can't wait for pre-camp and can't wait for guides camp and can't wait for church camp. CAMPS FTW!





Jesus, You have always been there with me. Through thick and thin. In term 2. In my 2.4km. Bet you must be thinking why I run so slow. Thanks for being with me all the time. Trying to hint me in everything that I don't get your hints. Sorry for abandoning you for a lot period.

No comments: