Week 7~
Ok. Im starting on Friday.
It was guides initiative. We did WEIRD STUFF. Melina and I were like for the perfume thing then she say *GRAB MORE FLOWERS* and I was like *OK!* and **GRABS A HAND FULL OF FLOWERS**. Melina was like *SO MUCH CAN FIT MEH*. HEH. **BOTH OF US STARTS LAUGHING**. Melina ask me take a random perfume and pour for her. **Tries hard, nothing comes out** and then **I shake until a lot come out**. Omg. *STARTS LAUGHING* Then we go over to ICING. I ate the cake while icing it and in the end finished it. Melina was *GREEDY PIG. INDULGE YOURSELF WITH CHEESE CAKE!* **STARTS POKING ME** and **starts laughing!**
Next, didn't want to do the last one so I sat down and talk. Sharlene, Wenxin, Lizzie and I keep hitting each others *****. And it was so epic funny!
Week8~
Tell you what. I was hell week. The whole thing like some shitty thing. Gateway was really really fun! Omg. I tell you. That Sarah Tan. LOL! WenXin keep saying she help people grope their boobs and say that there is a myth that when you grope it each time, it will be 3 times larger. Damn sick can. Geog test was hell like shit. Trust me. Its hard. I hate transport and communications. Math test was rather easy. :D Wednesday had singing test. -.- So irritating. Then uh Friday was the FUN FUN ONE! Gathered at Singa. Then Melina, Jillian and I were incharge of DEO at that time. So we just sat at the back, mug history, do homework and enjoy rehearsal. We are smart and awesome luh. :D We mug and mug. And all performance was great! Oh and I didn't take 2.4km. Say I didn't pace myself so I fail and stuff...
Week 9~
Last week (week 9) was rather relaxing. Just that the history test was irritating. Gateway was really fun and I'm happy because my knots were tight! Wednesday. WAS THE FUN ONE. Went for some weird thing which is talking about the jubilate on Friday. :D And the table so hard to read. Why do they have a minus sign and why got 902-907=5! Its supposed to be negative 5! -.- So lalala. FOOT DRILL. Lizzie and I stand beside each other. We both were like... She keep grass at me when hantak khaki hantak (how spell) so when keblakang I kick grass back at her. Then XinHoon allowed us play. So we played wormy. :D And I just stand there let them catch. LOL! Lame. And Lizzie run DAMN FAST. So unlike her twinnie. Thursday history test was OK. Out of the questions Raphaella and I made up ourselves, 3 of them came out. :D Ate pastamania with Jolene thing and Jillian, Carnation, Madeline and I bought enrollment present. Friday was the fun one.
First took pledge and gathered at Singa. :D Took bus off to Republic poly. And On the bus, I died of not moving around as I was confined to a seat for 30min! Even in class I just stand up every 30min, walk to bin and back or do *something* else. Reached RP. Took a lot of pictures. I got a picture with almost every greyguide. AWESOME. Then we go label the rooms. And waited for the CCA groups to come. In the mean time. MUG. and MUG. And MUG bio. Just keep on mugging. I was in-charge of choir and choir haven't come yet! Like the rehearsal start already! So Beatrice, YeeYean, Vanessa and I took a lot of pictures. Beatrice and YeeYean were in-charge of dance but they no place so must come our side first. Mug and when real performance start, ON FACEBOOK and ON TV. The TV in the room was quite bad but still watched. Band was awesome. Let me put my facebook status.
Nicole Ang rehersal is starting. why is band taking so long? i can watch from the room here. cool
SUNDAY!
GREYGUIDES 1ST ANNIVERSARY! Awesome. posted on Greyguides blog. :D go see.
Greyguides, ILYTTM!
'I remembered that I was 3rd last and the birthday girl was last. JILLIAN KAU. I'm nice by not calling you a cow. Who ask she so tall, so she was last! In either case, we are still enrolled in the end. Throughout this year, some of us, ESP ME, had LOTS of problems passing my test. Wait. I think only me luh. We quarreled. Maybe I shant say this. But sucking up. Now, we are all back to normal as one. Perhaps, Jubilate bonded us together! Playing cards, camwhoring, trying to go en pointe, and WALTZ. Oh and me trying to figure my way out at backstage in the dark because I can't see! Geraldine, Jazlyn and Abigail, I dont mean to leave you all out but we bond right? We got a cohort blog, we also got many cohort pictures with our commanders, we got short grey guides, *I am still in there*, and people calling me bog and I calling people POKS! Lets all stay bonded together, as close to each other and as 1 whole GREYGUIDES! We shall not let the guiding light burn out within us. No matter whoever got a rank, makes no difference at all because we are still greyguides. Right? Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLIAN! All the best! You are 14. :D'
Week 10~
Gateway on Monday was fun. HAHAAHA! BEE! Tuesday: I passed my 2.4km. Thanks cow, mel, huijan for cheering me and huijan though you shun bian. :D Then Tuesday after school, went to mugging mode. Go bishan library with Raphaella and saw Wan Qing, Teresa and Michelle. We all mug like crazy and Michelle got scolded by Raphaella because she was not studying but day dreaming so we must use military method. Got 2 Korean girls from SEOUL and just came Singapore 1 week ago and they are like 8 years old and 12 years old. They damn cute. Took picture with them. Attempted split in the library and the librarian was like:
L: Relaxing after exams?
R: Nope, we got no exams.
Me: We got Bio test tomorrow. And tests continuously.
L: Stress?
R&Me: Yeap.
L: Good that you stretch a bit. Good luck.
R&Me: Thanks!
Today... RED'S ENROLLMENT. Bio test was quite okaye. But I hope I get A. Uh. After that music, watched sound of music. Then after school, tie for Valerie and Sherill hair. Can't remember who else. I tied 5 people's hair. :D Then fall in. Patrol bonding. Talk talk. MELINA TIE BRAIDS. SO CUTE! Then was enrollment. :D Reds are finally enrolled. Hope they bond even more. They look so cute in uniform! When fall out, my legs practically DIED. ALLELUIA. Tabitha was like CAN SEE YOUR WHITE FbT! I was squatting. AFter that go canteen give present take pictures. Left school at 6.45?!
Ok. Thats all for today. Will reflect on term 2 tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment