11 April 2010

Hello people!
I'm here. After leaving this blog dead for a week.
I skip Monday. Wait. Monday changed seats. I argued my way so I can sit in front. And then I'm still sitting beside Marianne. LOL.

Now, I speak ON
TUESDAY:

I hope I don't flunk geography test. Like seriously, I hate topo maps. Next after school was life science. STUPID BUS. MADE ME GIDDY. Then reached there. Bacteria so SMELLY. Then went back. Ate dinner with Joyce and Jolene then go for old man tuition.

WEDNESDAY:

GUIDES! I skip skip skip. During guides FOOTDRILL is the best. I fail ASEAN luh.

THURSDAY:

Ok. I skip skip. Wait. I slept during assembly like a pig! Like the whole time I was nodding my head and sleeping. Jolene Thing keep on poking me. D: Skip Skip Skip. I WENT TO HELP USHERS-INVITATION. I wrote the letters and stuff. Fun. Then Bishan with Sharlene and then bus-ed with her.

FRIDAY:

Jog 1.5km. Sucks. Fail luh. Heck care. Then uh. Do the pyramid thing. Now hand pain pain. D: Blabla. Oh. Got back home econs paper. I passed. :DDDDDD Then uh. After school went to meet Sharlene and Jing Mei. We quick quick change and then go and eat. Ate with Melina, Sharlene, Jing Mei, Xenia and I. Supposed to sit with Lynnette they all de. :O  Never mind. Went back to the den with Sharlene and Jing Mei. Then dance RING DING DONG. Haha. Then during guides because of the stupid rain then got no gadgets. D: So lecture :D Discussion for farewell and then dance RING DING DONG because Jing Mei teach me a little bit. Then Sang We are the World with Melina and slack. Went home.

SUNDAY:

Churchhh. Learnt about communications.
Feeling
Action
Thoughts 
Emotions.
See.
Distractions.
Expectation.
Know.
Understand.
After class had talk with Ben (Catechist) about studies and stuff. I kind of feel better. :D YAY! Thanks Ben!
Went Ikea. Then home.

I DON'T LIKE YOU. YOU SUCK. I JUST THINK THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE BLIND AND OBLIVIOUS TO THE WORLD. NO OFFENCE. YOU KNOW WHAT. RULING OVER PEOPLE IS THE SUCKIEST AND DOWN RIGHT LOSER IN THE WORLD. WHAT. BOSSY? THINK WHAT. WHATEVER THAT BELONGS TO PEOPLE, BELONG TO THEM. SNATCH FOR WHAT. PEOPLE HAVE THEIR CHANCES MUST YOU TAKE OVER THEM? MUST YOU?! BIASED PEOPLE ARE LOSERS TOO. YOU MIGHT NOT COME HERE AND I DON'T REALLY BOTHER. BIASED AND IRRITATING PEOPLE. I'LL JUST WAIT AND SEE. CONTINUE BOSS AROUND, CONTINUE TAKE PEOPLE CHANCES. YEAH. YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SO AGAINST YOU. GO ON. NOT STOPPING YOU. THIS DON'T APPLY 1 PERSON BUT A FEW. SO YOU THINK YOU ARE HER, DON'T COME AND ASK ME. BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER KNOW IF ITS YOU.



Next week.
Monday: HELP GATEWAY and old man.
Tuesday: Science graded assignment, old man and learning journey.
Wednesday: Bao Zhang Bao Dao test and GUIDES. <3
Thursday: English comprehension test and Math test. Helping Gateway.
Friday: English summary and GUIDES. <3
Busy. I dont like week 4.

No comments: