06 May 2010

Hello. I'm going to update before this blog becomes darn dead till Term 2, week 10 Thursday / Friday.
Today was awesome. :D I woke up at 10am because Raphaella called my house. And I was supposed to meet her at 10.30am at Bugis. Well, it was kind of failure because, both she and I were late. Jolene Quek was late too. Beatrice Tan was late also. So never mind. Met Raphaella and then went to the library. :D We was NOT allowed to bring our bags in. Not even writing materials. -.- Luckily Raphaella can bring her laptop. :D So search for lots of info. Beatrice came, followed by Jolene Quek. We were like searching the whole library?! And then sat down and start reading all the books. LOL. Like nerds. Then Raphaella don't know what to look out for one. She keep asking Beatrice and I what to look out for. Then after that, Jolene Quek left. About 15min later, Beatrice also left. We went to photocopy and Raphaella owe me $3.20. :O The uncle very nice. :D He still remember me because Monday I go photocopy stuff and I photocopy A LOT. HAHAHA. And Raphaella and I make a lot of noise. So after that, Raphaella and I go to Bugis and we ate KFC snackers. I help her with her MATH portfolio and helping her means drawing for her. KFC was too cold and there was no powerpoint for Raphaella's laptop. So we go to Illuma, some yogurt place. She do e-learning. I do geography. But ended up, we studied bio together. She explain to me her version, I explain to her my version. Good form of studying. LOL. (: Then went back home. :D
Next week is hell week. WEEK 8 is something I don't look forward at all. Its torture and torture. There is science graded assignment, geography test, math test, ting xie and English descriptive writing test also. I heard got NAPFA test also. Shit. I tell you. I cannot do shuttle run any more. Standing broad jump also. I go fail luh. Then I tell Mr Yeo after June holidays I will pass and don't ask me to take any retest because I confirm fail one. Then 2.4km. I run a raphaella's speed. Sure pass one. But I know her speed very consistent. But I scared I suddenly stomach pain. -.- Anyway, fail then fail. D: Just NAPFA only. The most is June holidays I train like XIAO then I take retest and pass lor. I hope Mr Yeo don't nag at me. Bet he is going to. But heck. Try my best already.  Week 9 got Jubilate. :D Going to help. :D I feel awesome. Because can pon boring lessons. I don't get it why Friday, my class kenna boring lessons! Week 9 got history test. I can't do anything that got to do with analysis. -.- Week 10 got bio test. Stupid. Waste my time. Need to mug and mug. I shall go take memory pills. Tomorrow is the last 2.4km practice.  I go run with Raphaella. :D Running buddies. I hope I pass. Tried my best already. :D This blog is so going to be dead. D: Eh. But tag tag kay. This is like essay. But heck. Who cares. Hehe. I'm going to JIAYOUS and try my best. NICA! You can do it! JIAYOUS!

No comments: