Hello.
I
decided
to
update
today.
SURPRISED?
bet you are.
I forgotten what I wanted to blog already.
Wait.
Hehe.
I remember already.
Week 7 is the awesome-est week this term. No test. Only got DIFFUSION and OSMOSIS graded assignment.
So I'm going to start my great study plan because my great diet plan don't work. YES. Stupid COW. It didn't work.
So Monday: Off to the library for my history coursework.
Tuesday: There is school but I'm going to start on Geography.
Wednesday: E-learning. Awesome. (; I'm going to do all my work at midnight. like Wednesday coming Thursday. And study geog and math.
Thursday: E-learning. Whee~ I dedicate it to math too.
Friday: School and guides. <3 And I will mug geography.
Yes. This is way easier than the great diet plan. In fact I will do more.
OOO. Daddy say he will get me IPHONE 4OS when its out. (: Awesome. But I need go triple science luh.
Meeting Joyce and Beatrice 10.30am and Bishan tomorrow then off to Bugis. Next meet Jing Mei, eat lunch and off to national library. I'm so going to stick there and find all info that I can. (:
Await my next post on Wednesday.
Bye.
IPHONE <3
No comments:
Post a Comment