15 May 2009

Some how, today, is a tiring day...
First thing, was geography test!
I am failing it!
I really got brain freeze!
I DID NOT SLACK THE DAY BEFORE!
I am not like Xenia, or whoever, were talking instead of studying!
I was studying like hell!
I am so hardworking!
Then Xenia went to say, 'Since you so hardworking, why not you prove yourself to go to dilligence next year?'
These words somehow struck back at me, when it reminds me of 'someone', you see...
(No offence)
I may not have the brains.
At least I know I put my best effort and I am contented

Same for 2.4km run today.
My stamina was so random.
I failed 2.4km run...
Retest, next Tuesday morning...
(best effort here again)

Mass PE was so fun!
Skipping!
Fancy skipping!
Melina was doing double skipping with the PE teacher( don't know how to spell name, male one)
It was to show everyone how to do double skipping.
But it was so sick!

Then Guides after school!
It was raining!
So we went to the upper concourse to rehearse enrollment!
So tiring and CCA ended late!
( I will tell you more about the enrollment on the actual day!)
CCA ended late with badge ceremony!

Now, I am blogging!

No comments: