23 May 2009

Officially a proud sunflowerer! Real Guide!


I am enrolled!
Finally after waiting for about 4 months!
After taking so much tests, I feel so good!
Today, I woke up at 6.30 am with Jillian, the birthday girl, sms me!
I love her!
Well, next I reached school in uniform...
I forgot how to tie the scarf and I was so nervous!
Also, Xenia, Sharlene, Geraldine, Charis, Amanda, Abagail, Vanessa and more... tied plaits!
They are so cute!
Sharlene and Xenia actually came to school with a pony tail.
But then, ended up tied plates!
Sharlene was SCREAMING!
She said it hurts so much and she scream like she - 'shen hai zi' like that!
Then we gone up the bus!
Later, we reached the park (dont know how to spell) Pasi ris?!
We got ready for enrollment, adjusting uniform.
I was so nervous.

Leaders fall in!
Leaders attention!
Guides fall in!
Guides attention!
Guides at ease!
Guides go into horseshoe formation quick march!
Left Left Left Right Left...

Then later was the sequence of being enrolled:

Dove: Xenia&Joanna
Flowerpeck: Carnation&Madeline
Kingfisher: Xueying&Minting
Mynah: Shihui&Elizabeth
Oriole: Grace&Angelyn
Sparrow: Geraldine&Jazlyn
Swallow: Yeeyean&Winnie
Bougain: Charis&Vivian
Hibiscus: Beatrice&Yifen
Ixora: Ayana&Samantha
Jasmine: Sharlene&Wenxin
MorningGlory: Amanda&Jingmei
Orchid: Lynnette,Abigail&Vanessa
Sunflower: Melina,Nicole&Jillian
(from, grey guides blog!)

Here is the sequence!
I am the shortest!
I am 3rd last to be enrolled.
I have to command!
The guider pinned on my enrollment badge!
I was supper nervous! I studied the laws and they never ask anything...
Then I forgot what to command.
Luckily, Melina hint me!
'Phew'!
Then later we started 'bbq'.
We then celebrated Jillian birthday and embarrassed her by singing a happy birthday song! SO SUPER LOUD! The cake...
We went to buy drinks 4 times!
First time was that we walked so far away and there sold red bull, cappucino and carrot juice.
Later we then found out that there was a shop in front of us at the carpark!
We were so freaky angry!
At the 4th time, we went to the beach and took patrol pictures!
I shall get it somehow...

Well, after that we packed up.
We then fall in and dismiss.
Took the bus back!

Mum fetched Carnation!
Her house so big :)


Officially a proud sunflowerer! Real Guide!






carnation's house!
in the bus!















shar and I

mel, shar and i







enrollment badge!






No comments: