03 May 2009

YESTERDAY'S HAPPENINGS

Hello!
Yesterday was Saturday, 2nd May 2009.
Scroll below at the bottom last picture that was at the funfare at St Joseph Instituition.
It was so super crowded!
My father, brother and I shared coupon-$30!
I ate cookies, muffins, chicken wing, hotdog and chicken nuggets!
Well, I grow 'fatter'
I ate those for lunch and I am going to grow even more like Pig Pig!
Then later went to meet my mother at AMK hub.
she just finished YOGA!
My father wanted to renew his contract but at AMK hub, the starhub shop, cannot use the discount!
He wanted to buy W705.
But my mother and I found out that the keypad was to hard to press!
Sigh...
My father then drove his car to J8.
He parked there and we took the train there to Raffles City!
Then he got his phone N75...
We took the train back.
Then my father drove my mother and I back.
I used the Computer!
Hahaha!
At night, I went to watch drama!
'天冷就回来'
Not bad...
But I dont really understand.
So my father explained!
Not going to tell what is it about!
You watch it yourself!
It is funny!
Not Opra type =D
Hehehe!Reachd home at 11++ amd bathe...Slept!






the programme booklet
tickets! Mine and my father's one

Way into the theatre at drama centre at national library.


Signatures...




i look...So....Sigh...



Funfare at SJI-St Joseph Instituition







oh my






Old basketball court there







people playing?! I dont know...Looks fun :)








No comments: