16 May 2009

I have not been uploading pictures for a long time.
So I decided to upload some today.
I am so pissed off my brother who took my thumb drive for my phone and not return me!
Next, I am pissed off with my computer because it jammed and it is moving super slow.
How am I going to finish up Science Expression of thoughts?
Also, I am pissed off my guides uniform as I don't know how to sew badges!
Worse is, enrollment is next week!
I am glad I am getting enrolled as that is my long time wish.
But I don't know how to sew the badges!

Here are some random pictures...
The camp flag and scarf, track, star, and last, me! the hardworking one!
Somehow this is random but forget about it.
I am rather free these few days especially after geography test.
I have little homework other then Chinese spelling.
Wait...
I still have ACC test!
I still have Literature test!
I am seriously dead!
















No comments: