I wantd to post yesterday but I have no time at all.
By the way ACC test was horrible!
I 'chiong' ACC during rcess and now?
I think I am failing it!
I am not caring anymore!
Like how I do not care for NAPFA!
What kind of stupid random stamina I have!
I am seriously, CRAPPING.
Well, today I stayed back with Xenia, Ayana and Beatrice...
We studied ACC together.
Ayana, Xenia and I were sing Here I am To Worship and so on...( praise and worship songs)
It rocks!
Well, then went home and did letter writing and studied.
Now I am so called slacking!
VIVIAN! CHANGE YOUR SKIN ASAP OKAYE?
CHANGE TO MY SKIN!
I KNOW YOU LOVE IT ALOT!
HURRY!
REMEMBER TO EDIT EVRYTHING IN MY BASE CODE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT NICOLE.
LOLS! ILY!
AND AND...
Can we please have a grey guides outing?
Can give suggestions?
Please?
Escape...
Wild Wild Wet...
Picnics...
(and more)
And another wood picking trip please...
I feel that our wood is too little! :o
Please...Please...
I beg g\you people from grey guides...
And one more thing!
I
I AM
I AM GETTING
I AM GETTING ENROLLED
I AM GETTING ENROLLED THIS
I AM GETTING ENROLLED THIS SATURDAY
I AM GETTING ENROLLED THIS SATURDAY, 23rd May 2009!
I am so super happy!
Sewn badges...
Everything is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment