Tomorrow is officially the start of the almighty MSA period in which I've got to admit that I'm very stressed now. -That's why I'm here instead of studying for GP and CHINESE.
Some of my friends have told me 'Why stress? It's only 5%'
In my opinion, MSA is very important because it indicates my current performamce in JC and my understanding of the topic. AND I'LL NEED IT TO HELP ME IF I CAN'T MAKE IT FOR PROMOS.
This is an area of confidence in which I certainly DO NOT POSSESS or I'm lacking in.
People expect highly of me because I can help them with some concepts but little do they know that everything boils down to the ability to applying the concepts within a given time frame under extreme pressure-people on your right and left furiously scribbling and there you're struggling here and there... or simply, the answer you've written is too short and when ypur hear the flipping of the pages.
I'm not aiming to take any H3 content in j2 or to be on the honour roll for any subjects but all I'm asking for is to get a grade of my expectation-straight B and Cs. I don't want to be a mugger and even though JC is about surrendering your life to the books, I don't want to waste two years without any memories and enter that zone... I want to spend time with my classmates, cca mates and strike a balance with studying-something which I yearn to have.
Though its MSA, life still goes on. I don't want a huge snowball chasing after me and eventually crushing on me... so I still have lots of tutorials to do. And chemical bonding is mindblowing-sickeningly weird.
Alright, that's about it.
Goodbye.
Some of my friends have told me 'Why stress? It's only 5%'
In my opinion, MSA is very important because it indicates my current performamce in JC and my understanding of the topic. AND I'LL NEED IT TO HELP ME IF I CAN'T MAKE IT FOR PROMOS.
This is an area of confidence in which I certainly DO NOT POSSESS or I'm lacking in.
People expect highly of me because I can help them with some concepts but little do they know that everything boils down to the ability to applying the concepts within a given time frame under extreme pressure-people on your right and left furiously scribbling and there you're struggling here and there... or simply, the answer you've written is too short and when ypur hear the flipping of the pages.
I'm not aiming to take any H3 content in j2 or to be on the honour roll for any subjects but all I'm asking for is to get a grade of my expectation-straight B and Cs. I don't want to be a mugger and even though JC is about surrendering your life to the books, I don't want to waste two years without any memories and enter that zone... I want to spend time with my classmates, cca mates and strike a balance with studying-something which I yearn to have.
Though its MSA, life still goes on. I don't want a huge snowball chasing after me and eventually crushing on me... so I still have lots of tutorials to do. And chemical bonding is mindblowing-sickeningly weird.
Alright, that's about it.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment