And I've not started studying chem bonding.
Promise myself I'll MUG hard tonight.
I shouldn't have slept at 3.30am last night and not go to the library today because all I've done this morning ever since I woke up at 10am to the tune of Man In Love was to watch running man, play candy crush, jamming to man in love, watch history's debut stage (which is damn good), SHINee's comeback stage 234times (taemin is climbing up my bias list) and BtoB's performance.
Anything related to studies done?
- teach evan transformations.
He took like forever to understand.

Oh yeah my MSA results were pretty fine. I mentioned for like B & Cs.. Well, I never expected a wide array of results.
GP- D
GEOG- A
PHYSICS- E (Omg lucky I don't have to do re-msa. well, the bottom of the top 45%)
CHEMISTRY- A
MATH- B
CHINESE- E
Where is the C. LOL. My math was short 0.5 marks to get an A. but its okay! I think that I've learnt a lot from this MSA. ;D I was thinking of the possibilities.
1) I've selective hearing. I didn't hear Mrs Gay's warning.
2) Mrs Gay didn't even say anything like I've to reason here and there blabla...
Because all I remembered that all she said was to watch videos.
I chose to believe the 2nd.. I'm pretty sure I took everything seriously. Still, I think I've learnt a lot from this MSA. I think I'll remember that JOULE is not a base unit for life. 0 marks for the first question. (Y)(Y) Thank god that my dynamics and kinematics saved me. Especially dynamics. For a fool who missed out 1 important word for her definition and get 0 marks for that.. I certainly learn my lesson to not just sit there and understand but to memorise my definition properly. I could have leveled up and get a D for physics. and for that base unit question... wasted. BUT these lessons are so freaking valuable that I'll hug my papers for life and always remember my foolishness.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA how I want to stab myself in the heart because I spelled disproportionation reaction wrongly. Its like deja vu. I still can't spell phenothlalein or something like that. And then minus marks. And I was careless. HAHA draw wrong direction for my copper +.
BUT ITS OKAY. lesson learnt is the most important thing in the world.
I hope I don't make the same mistakes again though...
FRIDAY was a blast. Played softball for PE (finally my game cos I've got skillz there!) and well CCA and had dinner at long john silver with the advocates.
And I've got a hair cut... 18cm chopped off. :( Rather depressing but its okay, my head feels lighter now.
New week ahead! Lets go! I can do it!

Time to do chem, gp and a bit of math. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment