15 April 2013

wrong.

I feel that there is a need to blog or I'm going to explode soon even though there is still 1 MSA paper left.
Sometimes I wonder- what am I doing with my life? Is JC really the right choice for me?

I thought that studying or at least doing my work consistently will at least help me somewhere for MSA but today's paper just felt like SHIT. Physics just killed me. I lost all confidence in this subject and I feel so helpless because at times, I don't exactly know what is going on.
I stepped out of 1/2 the lectures wondering what was going on and that I have absolutely no idea what was going on in the lecture theatre.
Still, with all the common sense that I have, I pushed for my tutorials- randomly proving formulas.
I thought I could cope since I've the ability to discover something on my own without reading the lecture notes... well, at least half but NO. Maybe it was just insufficient practice. Maybe I don't understand the topic at all (but it doesn't make sense because I was able to do all my tutorials on my own.). Maybe the test paper was really hard. Same goes for math and every other subject.
Sometimes I question myself if I'm coping well and honestly, I don't know the answer.
I can't be like some of my classmates who sit in front of books all day and study non-stop. I'll get so worked up and depressed when I do that because I feel that there is no meaning in life.

Nonetheless, I still don't get why am I going through this? Am I not smart enough? I mean, I got through Olevels... I'm not that dumb. But compared to everyone else around me, I feel like I'm the dumbest, slackest and laziest person on earth. I feel like I'm really DUMB.

My tutorials are not piling but honestly, despite doing them diligently, I'm still going to be the bottom of the class. I can start digging a hole and hide my face in that hole. Besides being an audio and kinesthetic learner makes everything harder for me. I don't get why do people keep talking during lectures or tutorials. And then I don't want to say anything because I'm afraid that there might be a fight or a quarrel between the 2 groups before we even get our PW groupings. But honestly, since JC is not for kinesthetic learners, I'm just depending on my ears to pick things up.

Maybe I'm just overreacting. Maybe I'm still adapting. Its only the start. PW PI is really a burden. Chinese is a burden. Screw every subject is a burden. By the way, I actually got E for Chinese. I thought I'd get U. :\ I couldn't''t read half the passage.




Rants aside.
Last Friday was SAJC's very own easter 'AWAKENING' live concert. And It was an amazing experience. The atmosphere was amazing. There was the electric guitarist, acoustic guitarist, drummers, keyboardist and bass guitarist. From queuing to jumping up and down together or clapping hands during the concert. It was a very different concert from SMtown or SS4 that I attended. Main difference is screaming.
I didn't know that it was a man's picture.
 



By the way EXO looks really really good ^^. They're still not announcing their comeback. I've no idea why. And infinite is getting a lot of attention these days. HAHA.

Luhan's hair color is beautiful.

adorable L.

No comments: