Sometimes I feel like a terrible person.
I should refrain from listening to gossips and participating in some of them.
Be nicer to some people even though they're annoying.
AND STILL DON'T LEND MY WORK TO THE PERSON. (I'm sorry. I'm a selfish person. I won't lend my work to someone who tells me to stop ****ing studying.)
And maybe just shut up and not tell anyone what I observe and keep everything inside.- simply because being quite observant and blurting everything out may affect the people around me.
I'm a non-people oriented person. (which its really rare) I remember doing the test and it turns out that I'm the only content&action oriented person or something. Which is rather true.
But I feel so terrible because I don't lend my work to the person, I ignore people who talk non-stop or comment non-stop during lectures and tutorials - I even gossip about them because they get really annoying.
I should learn to tolerate I guess.
I need to stop blurting all my observations openly because you've no idea what I've done. I feel terrible. I really feel like a terrible person because I think I've affected people's relationship with another unknowingly.
Maybe I should go back to keeping everything in me and hopefully they stay as a secret with me till I leave JC and hopefully for life.
Leaving SN and meeting SO many different people and adjusting to them is really a hard thing to do.
如温室里的小花似的。
I need to learn.
I'll be a good person from now on- I'll try my best to accommodate everyone's differences.
No comments:
Post a Comment