30 March 2013

you're who you say you are

BrittNicole's album, gold, is AMAZING uh! I really love her album. It is so hard to find inspirational albums these days.
File:Britt Nicole Gold blue.png
I realized that I've yet to blog about my March holidays and week 1 of term 2 just went by like that -I'm merging my 2 blogpost together-. I'm panting so hard from running against time.
March holidays passed in a blurry. It officially started on Tuesday immediately after I check-out of my hostel and leave the school premises.
Can you imagine that? Its like FREEDOM.
Kidding but I wouldn't mind staying in the hostel for another 1 month haha.
I went off to meet Xenia and Vivian at AMK hub before heading back to SN to look at our juniors during guides camp and I was too busy reminiscing the good times during guides camp when we're all so gross together.
I looked at my juniors and I kept thinking if I were like them in the past. They're so cute. (okay, that's not the point.) What I meant was lacking initiative, lacking everywhere and complaining about the camp. I spoke to Huijan, Alicia and some other juniors. I miss them so much. :(
That moment when no one calls me by my Chinese name anymore. I certainly miss melina's alliteration: chill cui cui.
Well, Ayana, Lynnette, Shihui and Melina came and I caught up with them for a while.
 
Wednesday team YFC's first meeting session... and I'm really sorry for falling asleep halfway. I can't help it. It didn't go well because we spent the whole morning thinking of ideas.
This is a picture of us after flipping book after book in the library. Books ranging from arts and crafts to business and gardening (that was just redundant).
Camped at home on Thursday and studied with evan at NLB on Friday. I swear I'm always productive in the morning and the productivity level drops when it comes to afternoon. Math is such a burden. Especially when it comes to graphing. By the way, I'm in love with functions now because I watched videeeeooooo and I understood it. Its like a breeze to me because the steps are actually quite dead. HAHA. The graphic calculator is such a burden at times though.

Met up with Carnation on Saturday. you don't know how much I miss this poop. I miss our late night at Wendy's session after work and shopping. I still remember how Carnation and I used to shop around orchard and all. H&M :') SALES.
 
 
 
TERM 2:
Dragging myself out of bed blablabla.
Lessons... blablabla.
CROSS COUNTRY was the highlight of the week! (wed)
Car pooled. LOL fetched Bryan and yanting to East coast park and formed the WALKING CONTINGENT! Well, to cut the long story short, I left the walking contingent and jogged 2km back to the finishing point because we're too slow. HAHA. Though 13S06 is leading the walking contingent, we're just too slow. I haven't been spending time with my CG. (I just realized.) With the competitive runners of our class:
Lunched with Bijuan, Janessa, Bryan, Jason and Yanting after. I hope that we'll have a CG outing soon!
JoanBowen Café: Went to Joan Bowen Café with the advocates on Tuesday after school before CCA and I seriously felt so helpless when I'm being served by autistic people. Camwhored like mad after. By the way, the food there is seriously good.
 
It was a short period of time that we sat there at honestly some of us were quite appalled by their actions because they couldn't remember our orders and served the wrong table etc. But I guess, its the start. There is more to come and well, since we're advocating for them, we should know what we're advocating for first. These autistic people are not to be looked down upon because we're all humans!
 
Before exco nomination (:
 
 
Anyway, the week had ended with good Friday and well... It was a slack week because I don't think I had many lectures or whatsoever... Apart from this hardcore dozing on Tuesday. I spent the whole time trying to stay awake and I didn't catch anything for chemistry. This is so depressing. And MSA is just round the corner. You've no idea how stress I am. I'm so afraid that I screw up my papers like some of my MSA papers. plus... I need to rest because I'm down with fever, cough and runny nose :'(
 
I don't get why the chemistry lecturer keep saying everything is so simple. And she speaks without pausing... By the way sometimes, I feel so dumb because everyone gets lectures while I get out of the lecture half lost.
 
Then I get stressed.
 
And get more pimples. :(



No comments: