When I looked at my student handbook, I was taken aback when I saw that it was already term 2 week 6 and that half the term is already gone.
MSAs, PI, GPP... whoa time passes really fast.
There wasn't really anything much this week except for Friday when we had SL convention and my group is 12... with Eugene and Wei xin. Well, we did something similar to what I did during my advocate hostel stay.
During our hostel stay, we wrote notes to give to the J2s who were having their BTs in the hostel that were attached to a packet of tissue to encourage them and gave them out at night.
During the service learning convention, we wrote notes of encouragement, attached them to gummy bear packets and gave them to the people around the potong pasir estate.
Honestly, it was tough because people do not seem sure whether to accept our note&gummy unlike hostel one. Not only that, we've to chose who to give to.
Take for example, I offered the SASS security guard who seem to be in his 50s and he couldn't really understand what was this all about. Not only that, he was shocked that we're actually giving such stuff to him and questioned why should he take it.
Well, I think that its rare to even have people going around "hey this is for you! Have a great day!" especially when our society is a fast-paced society where we don't have extra time to do anything.
Being a JC student, I've to study everyday, rush tutorials and well... my extra time will be used to studying/revising or catching up with friends. No time to do other stuff. LOL. Maybe my time management really suck... (Because to be honest... I watch shows like at least 1-3 hours a week and I read a lot of stuff. Ranging from Times magazine to fanfics... er in order of the degree of language... HAHA times> readers digest> story books> fanfics)
Okay, maybe I really have a problem after all.
Should I be given a chance to do this again, I want to do this at orchard....
When I was a the National Library today with Evan and Xin Siang, TJ people were doing this spread your smile thing and there was some similarities!
Apart from that... there was awesome Wednesday... Met up with Teresa a.k.a my beloved treeetreee. I miss this poop. Haven't seen her for like almost 4-5 months already. I can't imagine because I see her almost everyday since P5 because we're P5, P6 classmates, Sec 2,3,4 classmates!
In fact, I miss everyone in St Nicks. My juniors, classmates and cca peeps.
Moving on to not so pleasant stuff....
I can't stand people who think that elite school means everything is good there and I'm expected to be elite-ish k. We're all the same anyw and if you don't know, please don't say anything because you don't know what life is like and how people like me struggled ok. (I'd say more but this is an open blog. And I love SN even though life was tough for me ok... most of the people around me just outweigh the negative effect)
Well, actually I'm quite dumb...I ask too many questions which are kind of deemed as stupid or too deep... according to many people but I'm still working towards my dream okay....
2 days to B1A4's comeback and baekhyun's birthday.

NEW WEEK AHEAD! I hope that this week will be much better. My student handbook clearly indicates that I've not been doing anything. I wrote down what I was supposed to do but they're all undone and not ticked. So I had to rush them today in the library. 10am-4pm.
Tmr 10am-4pm again then I'll watch my show! :DDDDD Be a productive kid and nothing will go wrong.
I'm not a mugger k. I just really wanna do my best and at least complete my work before the snowball becomes really big and squash me... Well because I'm quite slow and all... (I can ask jared the same question for 3-4 days LOL and I still don't understand) so I need to really work doubly hard. And I've a life. For those who don't know anything.
I think my bass speakers are spoiled.



No comments:
Post a Comment