02 March 2012

dont you know

OMG. MY CA1 RESULTS ARE REALLY HORRIBLE. I MEAN YES. HORRIBLE. I'm not joking. For the first ever time I failed geography. Well, the whole class failed geography and I'm not alone. But its a little disappointing when I've been getting an A1 for geography all these while but this time is an ugly number in PPR. Well.. My PPR this term is really horrible.. Still.. Like it might be a fail since I've failed 4 subjects. Yes 4 subjects. Don't judge.
I have to pick myself up from all these and learn from my errors and review my own papers and see where I went wrong.. But there is one thing I can never change... My 101 careless mistakes. Its never ending carelessness.. I was blind and saw reducing agent as reduced... I calculated rubbish I wasn't supposed to calculated during physics... basically "redundant step"... I forgot to cancel out my pi for math but I got the answer... I saw 0 as 6... I can't press my calculator properly. It is a comment made by Malaysia.. I wrote Singapore and quoted from Malaysia. I'm really a born sotong. Well.. I still got to changed that away before it murder me during Olevel. And then no more dentistry for me.
Anyway, I'm so excited for both church camp and guides camp. Even though I don't think we're prepared for camp olympus... But bring it on baby. We're greyguides! Today's camp preparation and all was quite fun especially while preparing for night trail and our special game. I can't contain my excitement.
I'm going to work this out. I can do this. Physics Olevel SPA is next week and I don't know how am I going to surgive it especially when my hand starts to shiver and I get all nervous. Trial was bad enough... Ahhhhh...
Anyway... Off to do work. Was supposed to end this off but was watching one direction's megamind pt 1 and pt 2. Louis sense of humour, Niall wants to be a dentist, Harry's cutest face, zayn's beautiful voice, Liam's accent.

No comments: