Yes, spiritually drained and all. Yes, the last CC4 camp...
Wait.. There is more to come... I'm still deciding whether I should join to become a junior catechist because I'm having mixed feelings about it... I'm really bad at facilitating a camp. Without further ado....
Day 1:
It didn't feel like camp until I had to drag myself out of bed and roll out yes and I regretted not taking the bus 162.... because I suffered like crazy and I totally rolled my eyes when 162 went past me... Bleh anyway talked and laughed on the bus with Mag, Sharlene, Kimberly, Kryshan, Geraldine, Caissa and Louisa. Then as soon as we reached there we had an opening prayer and went into groups... We were told to surrender one of our T-shirt and place them at the stage. Then one person will randomly take anyshirt... Yeah I got Kim's one and Louisa got mine.. and we're supposed to wear it till lunch.. then we had to share the most embarrassing incident we had... Then what we expected from this camp. So what I wanted from this camp was to experience God in a special way. And I've got what I wanted. Oh and we prayed for the person whose shirt we're wearing. Yeah buddieee Then, we had to read out from the bible passage in the first book, genesis about the Adam and Eve... On the road back to eden.. Eden, to me is like heaven, peaceful, quiet, calm and its like paradise. Yes so reflected Okay not long later... Its lunch and ate like a pig because I didn't really have time to eat breakfast you see... So I was like a hungry pig gobbling food down... After that, when we went back into the room there was a trashbin with all our rubbish and that represents our sins kind of thing. Greed, Pride, lust blahblah... Okay, I'm gonna share one of my here in my next blogpost... Guides camp. Yes, with all these 7 deadly sins, the further we travel away from Eden.. Like the moment I shut my eyes, I could imagine that beautiful place: A fountain, river and sunflowers, apple trees etc. Now, its like the journey back to Eden.. Throw away my pride, greed etc (I can't remember).. Yes its hard I know its extremely hard... Whenever it comes to food... especially.
After that was a prayer to imagine the garden of eden and then writing a letter to god about my life. I was like uncertain and unsure about my life and all my mistakes and error and all the bad stuff I've done. Seriously, I've never done that before... I'd usually keep it in. So that letter to Jesus is hidden. Thou shall not find out. After that, was a sharing of a beautiful picture...
This picture was an old picture drawn hundreds of years ago.... Notice it carefully... am I the one looking at the father and son and not dare to look back or...am I the son who looks for forgiveness.. Yes. Not expecting what is the next session, we went off for dinner and its all meat and no vegetables. Wait... Fried kuay teow. Best meal for a camp ever. Then we came back to the hall and had a mini praise and worship session followed by confession. Yes I went on monday but I never had a really full confession in my entire life.. So I was talking to God about my life and was the last 3rd to kneel to say that I'm ready to confess all the idiotic and wrong stuff I've done in a way yes... So it was my turn and I was last 5 or 6 I think. It took me a long time to start telling all the wrong stuff I've done to the priest... mmm even telling a story of what I've done. Okay, it isn't really serious its not like I stole something or kill someone. More like what a girl would actually do when they hated or disliked someone.... This was one of the most thorough confession I've ever done. And I've never felt so pure before...Yepp, lights out and then most of the girls spent their life gossiping and laughing at each other. Ahhhh, never felt to good. Last camp and we were all cuddling up and telling each other about our mixed feelings.
Day2:
Sadly, it was the last day of the camp for me because I have Chinese paper the next day..Woke up really really early to take bus down to St Ignatius Church to attend the 8.15am mass and well.. people were kind of dozing off. Being the slightly OCD-ish person... I had ask the person beside whoever is sleeping to wake them up. Yucks... Sleeping in mass.... Saw Sam Goh. Okay, after that we walked back to FMM, which was 1.9km and it was a prayer walk like we did in sec 3. You know, it was quite comfortable and all. Like so peaceful and calm. Just talking to him random stuff... Yeah, then we changed and had a feast for breakfast before having the lecture on holy spirit. So the image of the holy spirit comes in the form of a dove in my mind. Some fire, some water, some wind. You know.. Like dove.. peaceful and everything...After that, was prayer and affirmations. Wrote letters and everything while everyone was bathing. You know.. like fuzzy wuzzy with all my friends and everything and we were all talking about our journey together since sec 1 and now we are all more mature... From talking about who like who at night, now.... about life... So after the long wait... 9pm came...Praise and worship and finally prayover. I didn't know what to expect. But my legs felt wobbly and numb all of a sudden and sudden there was a strong pull backwards... Yeah, definitely the work of the holy spirit. Yes, I've got what I wanted. I really didn't know what to expect because I was quite afraid and then like what if I don't.. To be truthful there were many doubts but then I really really believe. God always have better stuff planned for you. So it ended at around 1am.. And I had to leave because I have to pack for guides camp. I want church camp again. Everything was so beautiful and peaceful.
Yepp, thats all for church camp. I'm going to keep this beautiful faith with me. God's grace yesterday! It didn't rain during hike. YESSSS FOR ONCE IT DIDN'T FOLLOW THE WEATHER FORECAST! GOD'S GRACEE!
Alright! guides camp tomorrow!
I'm going to join junior catechists to continue to serve!




No comments:
Post a Comment