30 March 2012

And another story

I just realised its been a while since I've actually updated my blog. I've been recollecting a lot these few days. And I realised I do not have any life. Okay, I admit I've spent my days studying or playing the guitar. If not, I'm just doing retarded stuff like eating which is definitely not something good, in fact, socially inactive.
Term 2 has started and it really tires my mind because of all the dy/dx differentiation, magnetisation and once I miss one part, I'll definitely not understand the rest. Besides, I'm very determined to at least score a B3/A2 for Chinese. I've been working on Chinese like almost everyday and I'm left with less than one month till prelims and then less than 2 months to the actual olevel.
Anyway, had loads of fun today especially after guides when ShiHui, Jillian, Vivian and I sat there and sing while I play the guitar since I can't sing. Gosh, that was one of the best sessions ever. It was stress-releasing. This week was rather a screwed up one as many things had happened and I'm glad that I managed to release all out.
Well, gotta go!
Off to do homework and sleep. Gotta catch up on my sleep before I zonk out into space the next week. Olevel SPA is coming soon for both physics and chemistry... ahhhhhhhh. -inserts constipated, nervous, anxious face-
By the way, read sophie kinsella's books they're so good, I can't stop reading and I'm losing my self-control... Gotta stop soon.
And... the ending for hunger games was rather bad.. but but, the story line is good. It would be better if the ending was good and mind-blowing.

No comments: